Baptism this weekend

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
stephendaniel
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROAC - Catechumen

Baptism this weekend

Post by stephendaniel »

I'm supposed to enter the baptismal waters this Saturday. Please pray for me that I may enter the baptismal waters with sincere repentance. That I may receive more faith. And that all of my sins may be forgiven.

Thank you all so much for all the advice and help you've given me. It has helped me be hopeful. Thank you so much.

Matthew
Protoposter

Re: Baptism this weekend

Post by Matthew »

God bless and help you dear brother!

With much joy,

Symeon

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Post by jgress »

Chronia polla! Christos anesti!

searn77
Jr Member
Faith: Orthodox Old Calendarist
Jurisdiction: Metropolia of Americas & Brit. Isles

Post by searn77 »

stephendaniel wrote:

I'm supposed to enter the baptismal waters this Saturday. Please pray for me that I may enter the baptismal waters with sincere repentance. That I may receive more faith. And that all of my sins may be forgiven.

Thank you all so much for all the advice and help you've given me. It has helped me be hopeful. Thank you so much.

Congratulations! How'd it go?

Troparion of St. Philaret of New York
Let us the faithful now come together to praise our father, protector and teacher the pillar of the Orthodox faith and firm defender of piety even the wondrous hierarch Philaret and let us glorify our Saviour Who has granted us his incorrupt relics as a manifest sign of his sanctity.