Traditional Orthodox Church Romanian

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Mark Templet

Re: Traditional Orthodox Church Romanian

Post by Mark Templet »

Thanks! Are you orthodox traditionalist?

Yes, I am a priest of the ROAC.

What country are you?

In the United States.

I dont believe they do, dear Father. The "Metropolitan" Damaskin (Balabanov)'s gruop is a schism of other schisms, I think they are not serious.

The struggle for Orthodoxy has made its share of messes. As I said, IF they are struggling to preserve True Orthodoxy in Romania, and reject what they say they do, then I certainly encourage that. Sorting out schisms is a matter for the bishops. But if they have people in Romania that want True Traditional Orthodox and have nowhere else to turn then what else can they do. God help us; we are all wretched sinners, and I am chief among us!

Fr. Mark Templet
ROAC

Veniamin Ilie

Post by Veniamin Ilie »

Priest Siluan wrote:
Mark Templet wrote:

God bless them if they are really trying to follow True Orthodoxy!

I dont believe they do, dear Father. The "Metropolitan" Damaskin (Balabanov)'s gruop is a schism of other schisms, I think they are not serious.

Heresy believe ecumenism is the worst! Metropolitan Damaskinos has no heresy.
Patriarchy is Ecumenism, the heresy of Sergius!
We only opposed to heresy! To oppose heresy means to oppose heretics.
You can not resist sitting in heresy and heretics. You can not resist to heresy, but you share the same cup with heretics.
For me, the Council Metropolitan Damaskinosis the fairest .

Pr. Veniamin Ilie Website: http://veniaminilie.wordpress.com Traditional Orthodox Church of Romania

Veniamin Ilie

Post by Veniamin Ilie »

Mark Templet wrote:

Thanks! Are you orthodox traditionalist?

Yes, I am a priest of the ROAC.

What country are you?

In the United States.

The struggle for Orthodoxy has made its share of messes. As I said, IF they are struggling to preserve True Orthodoxy in Romania, and reject what they say they do, then I certainly encourage that. Sorting out schisms is a matter for the bishops. But if they have people in Romania that want True Traditional Orthodox and have nowhere else to turn then what else can they do. God help us; we are all wretched sinners, and I am chief among us!

I would have liked to know. I am a priest in the B.O.T.R. (GOCRomania).

Pr. Veniamin Ilie Website: http://veniaminilie.wordpress.com Traditional Orthodox Church of Romania

Archimandrit Nilos

Post by Archimandrit Nilos »

Dear Brother in Christ,
Thank you for your answer. Can you explain what do you mean with the follow: "However, we had cooperation with the clergy in his synod Matthewite of Thebes (Thiva)" ?
I agree totally with you: all from the Florinite side (Kallinikos Sarantopoulos, Makarios Kavakidis, Evthymios Orphanos, Maximos Valianatos) are heresy, parasynagogues and obscuration. Please read our documents in this forum

Veniamin Ilie

Post by Veniamin Ilie »

I do not have enough knowledge about Matewtes. We'll talk when I know.
Have a site of the Church?

Archimandrit Nilos

Post by Archimandrit Nilos »

Yes, we have: http://churchgoc.blogspot.com/search?up ... results=50.

With the love in Christ
+Archim. Nilos