MP bishops meeting free mason dignitaries.

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Re: MP bishops meeting free mason dignitaries.

Post by jgress »

I don't believe it's worth making a big deal about Met Hilarion's meeting with Masons. This is not because meeting with Masons isn't scandalous, but because the Metropolitan is already in heresy due to his communion with Moscow. Getting in a twist over the Metropolitan's post-union activities is like getting in a twist over the Pope's latest activities. Posting this information is useful for inquirers since it provides yet more evidence that the World Orthodox are heretics, but it's only scandalous for the conservative World Orthodox; it's not scandalous for us.

MPROCORDsdnt

Post by MPROCORDsdnt »

Well, groups like Donatists condemned Orthodox hierarchs as being "heretics" and "in Communion with heresy," but they were condemned as blasphemers and heretics by the Holy Ecumenical Councils.

The fact you feel that worship of Lucifer in secret societies to prepare the world and religious bodies to receive Antichrist as "no big deal" is only a sign you really don't get what this means. I clearly explained my position in my prior post here. Please review it to allay all your concerns.

No, the largest Orthodox Church in the world IS NOT IN HERESY. It safeguards the True Faith. But if you have a competent conciliar body to bring about condemnation of heresy, we would all like to know. Which council established the ROC to be in heresy? Teaching that, according to the Holy Canons, is promulgation of rebellion, schism and is tantamount to heresy. Moreover, interfering in the affairs of other Orthodox churches is likewise anathemized. Participating in a Vagante Synod so too is condemned. There isn't anything "True Orthodox" about any ecclesiologies which hold to such blasphemous and offensive views.

Jason Bently

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Post by jgress »

MPROCORDsdnt wrote:

Well, groups like Donatists condemned Orthodox hierarchs as being "heretics" and "in Communion with heresy," but they were condemned as blasphemers and heretics by the Holy Ecumenical Councils.

The fact you feel that worship of Lucifer in secret societies to prepare the world and religious bodies to receive Antichrist as "no big deal" is only a sign you really don't get what this means. I clearly explained my position in my prior post here. Please review it to allay all your concerns.

No, the largest Orthodox Church in the world IS NOT IN HERESY. It safeguards the True Faith. But if you have a competent conciliar body to bring about condemnation of heresy, we would all like to know. Which council established the ROC to be in heresy? Teaching that, according to the Holy Canons, is promulgation of rebellion, schism and is tantamount to heresy. Moreover, interfering in the affairs of other Orthodox churches is likewise anathemized. Participating in a Vagante Synod so too is condemned. There isn't anything "True Orthodox" about any ecclesiologies which hold to such blasphemous and offensive views.

Jason Bently

I apologize if my point wasn't clear. Masonry is indeed diabolical, as are all false religions and heresies. However, I was simply adding my own personal opinion that it is pointless for True Orthodox to be overly scandalized by the behavior of hierarchs with whom we are not in communion anyway, for reasons of faith.

However, I will put my foot down on another matter: asserting that any of the World Orthodox churches, including the MP, is Orthodox is highly scandalous to the True Orthodox on this forum. You will not be permitted to post here if you continue these assertions. This is a True Orthodox forum. If you want a forum where you can make your assertions with impunity, you will need to look elsewhere, or create your own forum. This is your warning.

MPROCORDsdnt

Post by MPROCORDsdnt »

Your warning doesn't interest me, for I am in the Orthodox Church, and the ROC is the largest Orthodox. PERIOD. Either respect FREE DIALOGUE or delete the "World Orthodox" section.

Actually, this forum was founded as "ROCOR Cafe" years ago, where it wasn't a "TOC" forum, but a forum interested in Orthodoxy and not schismatic vanganteism, and I WILL NOT HAVE MY ORTHODOXY dictated by a VAGANTE, NEO PAPAL PROTESTANT. "TOC" is codeword for just that as the ecclesiology you espouse IS HERETICAL AND CONCILIARLY CONDEMNED. HOW DARE YOU IMPUGN MY ORTHODOXY?!
'
I came here for discussion, but not to accept sectarian paradigms and if that is what you want to enforce to conform to your heretical ecclesiology, I will not accept your neo papal and heretical innovations AS THE ORTHODOX CHURCH AND HOLY CANONS CONDEMN THEM.

So what you need to learn is to respect Orthodox points of view, engage them and be critical if you like, but by no means will you impose upon me to accept the heretical filth you put forward as "TOC" ecclesiology and use it to subvert Orthodoxy. ANATHEMA TO YOU AND YOUR BASE HERESY! I neither will accept it or other heretical deviations like ecumenism. Your ecclesiology is as much error and CACODOX as ecumenism is. YOU are the unOrthodox heretic you bait.

When I joined Fr. Hudson asked me why I wanted to join. I told him to engage different views in dialogue, but, no, he did not tell me that he had a "TOC" forum which enforced that cacodox ecclesiology and disparaged the Orthodox Church. Had he done so, I would have left you all to yourselves.

So my prediction to you, as you have now offended me with stupidly heretical statements even a Uniate will not make, is that this site will fail and peter away as so many others before it and after it have. Echo chambers don't succeed, and you "TOCs" (another bunch of neo-Protestants in robes) don't have that many voices to begin with to echo.

It is Great Lent so I won't laugh you to scorn, but frankly, your "warning" is stupidly ridiculous and utterly repugnant and vile and unceremoniously rejected and held in the deepest contempt of an Orthodox Christian within the Church you need to enter. Repent, schismatic and heretic.

Jason Bently

Anastasios
Sr Member
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

Post by Anastasios »

MPROCORDsdnt wrote:

No, that is not what Donatism is or why it was condemned.

Calling us vagantes is absurd, since the Independent "Orthodox" groups and True Orthodox Churches have no common ecclesiology or affinity.

Anastasios
Sr Member
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

Post by Anastasios »

Well, after lecturing us on how to run our own site, which clearly is discernible as a True Orthodox site (even if it was founded as the ROCOR Cafe years ago), and calling us heretics and schismatics, vagantes, etc., I am sure it will come as no surprise to Mr. Bently that he is banned.

Non-TOC members are welcome to post, but they have to realize they are guests. This is a TOC forum. There are many other forums that are not TOC forums.

mmcxristidis

Post by mmcxristidis »

Well, this seems to be a new record for how long it takes Comrade Bently to make himself unwelcome on a True Orthodox forum. Perhaps he needs to make a new identity for himself if he is to complete future assignments for his keepers.
Jason Bently has appeared on more than a couple True Orthodox forums, posting a lot of messages, making a show at first about his alleged traditional Orthodox views, pretending to be outraged about certain goings on and people in his own (MP) and other World Orthodox jurisdictions, claiming to be fighting from within it to clean it up and uphold the faith. Then after a while he shows his true colors and begins attacking traditional true Orthodox synods as being schismatic, vangante and heretical and generally showing himself as being nothing more than a internet trolling agent of Moscow, a goon, as my friend Joanna Higginbotham calls them. Joanna maintains the web blog called ROCOR REFUGEE'S and has also not long ago created another interesting one called Of MICE AND MOLES in which she keeps files on these MP propagandists,among others, one of them being Jason Bently. There is an interesting exchange with this Jason character that she has posted there which took place not too long ago on NFTU and showing another glimpse into what this troll is all about. You may check it out here:
http://ofmiceandmoles.blogspot.com/