Where is the Church?

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

DavidS

Where is the Church?

Post by DavidS »

Evlogeite and Christos Anesti,

Can anyone tell me where a true and canonical church is today in the world? I don't want opinions. I need facts. Thank you.

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Where it is not

Post by Jean-Serge »

You should make this finding alone with the help of writings and so on... I can say for sure that it is not with world orthodoxy that recognises heretical mysteries and pray with heretics. According to me, it is for sure GOC-CII, ROAC and ROCIE-Wladimir.

Priidite, poklonimsja i pripadem ko Hristu.

spiridon

Post by spiridon »

the holy Synod of the T.O.C of Greece under the Omophor of His Beatitude Nikolas of Athens and all of greece

First, and Last, and Always
in CHRIST

DavidS

Re: Where it is not

Post by DavidS »

Jean-Serge wrote:

You should make this finding alone with the help of writings and so on... I can say for sure that it is not with world orthodoxy that recognises heretical mysteries and pray with heretics. According to me, it is for sure GOC-CII, ROAC and ROCIE-Wladimir.

Thank you I agree.

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Post by Jean-Serge »

So why did you ask the question?

Priidite, poklonimsja i pripadem ko Hristu.

DavidS

Post by DavidS »

To see what my options are.

The only problem I have with Kiousis is that they sometimes commune new calendarists. As you know this is against Florinite policy.

DavidS

Post by DavidS »

"Following the repose of Metropolitan Vitaly, the ROCIE has broken into several rival jurisdictions." [From Wikipedia under ROCIE].

Seriously what is it with Orthodox people? How can they expect the world to take their Christianity seriously when the concept of UNITY is so alien to their mentality?

I love Orthodoxy but this has got to stop. I believe and submit that Orthodoxy is headed toward fundamentalism. They have got to get their act together and stop splitting over the dumbest things.

People are looking for stability in religion. They need assurance. By their constant divisions, Orthodoxy is telling the world we don't know what we are doing.