Met. Laurus in Lenin's Tomb?

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Ekaterina
Protoposter

Post by Ekaterina »

Theophan:

You forgot the line...who do you do think you are... A woman to try an teach us anything?

Katya

GOCTheophan

Post by GOCTheophan »

Ekaterina wrote:

Theophan:

You forgot the line...who do you do think you are... A woman to try an teach us anything?

Katya

Katya you really have gone to far there.

Theophan.

pjhatala

Post by pjhatala »

GOCTheophan wrote:
Ekaterina wrote:

More of the same hate theology....

Where is the hatred in what Constantine is written?

Really Katya given the fact this is lent you should not be so pompous, presumptious and judgemental.

Theophan.

Wow. You really have the nerve to write this after all of your slander?
Who is this wise Theophan, anyway? Where does he live? How old is he? Does he have any theological training? Does he attend a parish?

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Post by Jean-Serge »

pjhatala wrote:

Does he have any theological training? Does he attend a parish?

When I see the non sense made by people who have theological training in France, I really think it is not a serious criteria .

Priidite, poklonimsja i pripadem ko Hristu.

pjhatala

Post by pjhatala »

Jean-Serge wrote:
pjhatala wrote:

Does he have any theological training? Does he attend a parish?

When I see the non sense made by people who have theological training in France, I really think it is not a serious criteria .

Jean-Serge,
I tend to agree with you there.

Still, at least in the Russian Church, it seems many who find themselves in schism lack proper theological training- at least in America.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Cyprian »

Given that it's Great Lent, Theophan, perhaps we should not even be wasting our time arguing with someone who is clearly not interested in the Truth, but rather has been driven to pester us while attempting to weaken our resolve.

Wouldn't you agree?

Have you finished all those homilies of St. Issac yet? I have not, so I best be going...

Papoutsis1
Jr Member

Weakening Resolve?

Post by Papoutsis1 »

This board is about debate and discussion. Make a logical argument that is not laced with hatred for Catholics, Protestants and Jews and simply state a reasonal position then we can debate. If not, then take your beating and don't complain.

God Bless

Peter