Requesting help...

Discuss the holy Mysteries and the liturgical life of the Church such as the Hours, Vespers, Matins/Orthros, Typica, and the Divine Liturgy. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
scwaterfowl

Requesting help...

Post by scwaterfowl »

I operate a small vineyard and make and bottle several dozen gallons of wine each year. I am seeking a person or source that can instruct me on making communion wine. Our parish purchases ours, but I have no idea of the differences (if any) there are from what I make.
We have received great comments over the years with many, many offers to purchase what we make and it does compare very well with bigger wineries within 150 miles of us.
Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
scwaterfowl

Euthymios

Post by Euthymios »

Over 400 people have viewed this thread and no one responded. There is no love in the contemporary Orthodox Church of America. When was the last time any of you gave money to a homeless person? Think about it.

Most Orthodox people are more into liturgy then actually living out their faith.

There is more to Christianity they being "correct."

There is more to Christianity then canons and dogmas.

GOCPriestMark
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC-Metropolitan Kirykos

Post by GOCPriestMark »

My my my, perhaps no one knows anything about making wine for communion? Each priest is likely to have different preferences.

==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==

Priest Mark Smith
British Columbia

GOCTheophan

Post by GOCTheophan »

Euthymios wrote:

Over 400 people have viewed this thread and no one responded. There is no love in the contemporary Orthodox Church of America. When was the last time any of you gave money to a homeless person? Think about it.

Most Orthodox people are more into liturgy then actually living out their faith.

There is more to Christianity they being "correct."

There is more to Christianity then canons and dogmas.

SCwaterfowl is an enemny of God and His Holy Church (see his other posts).

If people dont want to help the Antichrist I would say fair enough.

Theophan.