Thanks for prayers and concerns and an update

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Steve
Jr Member

Thanks for prayers and concerns and an update

Post by Steve »

Folks -

I appreciate your prayers and concerns. I have finally recovered from a severe illness that kept me from my chrismation. A nasty mouth virus that lasted for a month that ended in joint shaking shivers and fever that happened from the Wednesday before, through the Pascha weekend and Bright Monday. Something that pops up every two years or so, depending on my stress level. So now I don't know when chrismation will happen, but hopefully some time between now and Pentecost.
Tricia and I are just barely getting along. I'm going to start counseling soon - never thought our marriage would come to this, but then I've done something pretty drastic, almost as bad as adultery in her eyes. Lord, have mercy. Please continue to pray for us. Love to you all, Steve.

Mary Kissel

Post by Mary Kissel »

We've been praying for you...anymore updates? Sorry to hear you couldn't be Chrismated as planned.... is there a new date set? Is your wife still taking it the same way?

MaryCecilia