The Third Secret of Fatima states that MARY IS GOD.

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

romiosini

Post by romiosini »

Dear Moderators, it is asked by many members including myself, to have this member and his posts with his heretical teachings banned, because he does not desire to take civil discussion regarding faith, but simply implies that these are his teachings and is not open to understand or comprehend other's teachings. Please, dear moderators, take consideration that this posts are disturbing many members here, and by all means, in a kind and funny way I say this, even TomS was annoyed a little bit. So please keep about such disturbance from your forum, if you don't desire to see some of your old members leave instead.

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

His reign is over. I have been quite busy and away from this site and also now preoccupied with having to transfer our domain names and sites of not only the cafe but of our American ROAC parish and administration sites and have not been keeping an eye out asmuch as usual. Please accpt my apologies, as I did warn him and he continued to violate the rules and will now be banned shortly.

Jakub

Post by Jakub »

I have been away for a while but why even bother discussing it after his first couple of posts, he was clearly baiting the forum to catch responses.

If ignored it will wither & go away...

Place the main post of his rant in the hall of shame...as a reminder

james

Nikodemus

Post by Nikodemus »

Everything we believe has its foundation in the Gospel that is the fullness of faith and revelation. Christ is the REVELATION. You dont believe this, and therefore you are not a christian.

Exact science must presently fall upon its own keen sword...from Skepsis there is a path to "second religiousness," which is the sequel and not the preface of the Culture.

Oswald Spengler

gimme your lunch money
Location: The left part of the left hand....(a riddle of sorts)

Post by gimme your lunch money »

umm....i know this thread has been done and over with, but just out of curiosity, how could someone know what teh supposed secrets of Fatima contain if they're locked up in a vault in the Vatican....let alone from someone who lives in the Phillipines?

DavidHawthorne

To be perfectly clear............

Post by DavidHawthorne »

To make it perfectly clear to you, I believe Dominic was saying:
He had recieved a private revelation of the Third secret of the semi-public vision of Fatima which is locked away in the hidden vaults of the semi-legendary and infamous Vatican Library.
Does that help?

In Christ,
Rd. David

StephenG
Jr Member
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Noncurrently

Re: To be perfectly clear............

Post by StephenG »

DavidHawthorne wrote:

To make it perfectly clear to you, I believe Dominic was saying:
He had recieved a private revelation of the Third secret of the semi-public vision of Fatima which is locked away in the hidden vaults of the semi-legendary and infamous Vatican Library.
Does that help?

In Christ,
Rd. David

He was at best then spiritually deceived. And let it be a warning to others not to preoccupty oneself with 'secrets' and the whole Fatima mythology.

A wanderer, trying to discern truth from falsehood