The Third Secret of Fatima states that MARY IS GOD.

dominicsfalar

Pray Then.

Post by dominicsfalar »

It is only through The Holy Spirit's Grace that the Message of Fatima will be understood. Pray then, so that you will understand. Our Father in Heaven loves us all so much, if only we humbly submit ourselves to Him then Divine Grace will be given unto us all .

You are all in my humble prayer.

For Mary Who is True God,

dominic

romiosini

Post by romiosini »

There is no Holy Church Father that defended such teaching, hence as they are doctors of God, they, through the Canons, the Rudder, condemn such foreign teaching.

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Re: Pray Then.

Post by Priest Siluan »

dominicsfalar wrote:

It is only through The Holy Spirit's Grace that the Message of Fatima will be understood. Pray then, so that you will understand. Our Father in Heaven loves us all so much, if only we humbly submit ourselves to Him then Divine Grace will be given unto us all .

You are all in my humble prayer.

For Mary Who is True God,

dominic

One Always should pray and work under the guide, light and teaching of Holy Church of Christ (The Orthodox Church)and Holy Tradition (Teaching of Holy Apostles, Holy Fathers and Holy Canons), The Holy Spirit blows sails of the Ship (The Church), but this is guided by a "Rudder" (Holy Canons)... One should not be allowed to take for any wind (any spirit), you should think it.

DavidHawthorne

First of all...........

Post by DavidHawthorne »

I have to admit I have not read the entire "Third Secret of Fatima" but, out of curiousity, is there a single line which proclaims Mary as God? My feeling is that this would be a stretch for any form of Trinitarian Christian. As far as Rome is from her Orthodox roots I doubt whether she would countenance such an idea......

Ephraem
Jr Member

Post by Ephraem »

The so-called Third Secret of Fatima has nothing to do with the garbage being discussed on this thread: Dominic is playing a hoax .

The idea is blasphemy.

Ephraem
~He who seeth his own sins, seeth not the sins of others.

dominicsfalar

Mary is the Most Holy Spirit as God.

Post by dominicsfalar »

It is by the Grace of the Most Holy Spirit that the Holy Catholic Church came to be. We are the Catholic Church that we are TODAY ( defined by our Dogmas of Faith ), because of REVELATIONS given to us, The Catholic Church, from God.

We are not like those who claim to be Christians but are just actually interpreting the Most Holy Bible according to their own human understanding. They usually attack the Catholic Church by
claiming that we are making Dogmas that are not found in the Holy Scriptures.

The Truth is that human limitations prevents us from fully grasping the Whole Truth contained in the Bible. If anyone searches for the Truth, and that person does it purely without the Intervention of the Most Holy Spirit, then that person's attempt will lead him nowhere.

They accused us, The Catholic Church, of so many things. They are simply fallen out of The Most Holy Spirit' s Grace.

Mary is God is in the Scriptures. " WOMAN CLOTHE WITH THE SUN" and "MY SOUL MAGNIFIES THE LORD".

Mary is the Holy Spirit as God. Still, it is the Holy Spirit who is God.

Ephraem
Jr Member

Post by Ephraem »

Dominic, please provide some evidence that the third secret of Fatima indicates that Mary is God.

http://www.orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/m ... tions.aspx

Ephraem
~He who seeth his own sins, seeth not the sins of others.