Prayers, And Request For Help

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Thank you very much /\ We finally decided that it would probably be necessary for my wife to take an extended leave of absence from her job, because it was just too much for her. We had to reschedule the appointment for this Monday, but everything seems to be going well.

Tessa

Post by Tessa »

Humble prayers for you the wife and baby!

Mary Kissel

Post by Mary Kissel »

Just thought I'd update everyone on how me and my pregnancy have been going. :) I had a sonogram yesterday where they took measurements on the baby and how baby is growing inside me to see if baby is growing normally or not. So far everything is going great! With baby and me :) No birth/health defects/problems or anything like that...I am slowly gaining some of my weight back that I lost in the beginning and we also found out that we will be having a baby girl and she'll be due around July 4 of this year. :) Thankyou for all of your prayers, please keep praying for us though, we do greatly appreciate all of them! Our little girl will be named Athanasia Charitina...yes, I know it's kind of an 'odd' name for some people but I didn't want a 'generic' name that everyone has heard before...they're both Orthodox Saints as well.... Athanasia was a married Orthodox Christian, and Charitina was a martyr. :) Thankyou again :)

In Christ,
Mary Kissel

romiosini

Post by romiosini »

Mary Kissel wrote:

Just thought I'd update everyone on how me and my pregnancy have been going. :) I had a sonogram yesterday where they took measurements on the baby and how baby is growing inside me to see if baby is growing normally or not. So far everything is going great! With baby and me :) No birth/health defects/problems or anything like that...I am slowly gaining some of my weight back that I lost in the beginning and we also found out that we will be having a baby girl and she'll be due around July 4 of this year. :) Thankyou for all of your prayers, please keep praying for us though, we do greatly appreciate all of them! Our little girl will be named Athanasia Charitina...yes, I know it's kind of an 'odd' name for some people but I didn't want a 'generic' name that everyone has heard before...they're both Orthodox Saints as well.... Athanasia was a married Orthodox Christian, and Charitina was a martyr. :) Thankyou again :)

In Christ,
Mary Kissel

What a great blessing to name your daughter after such great Saints! Have a good and long struggle Mary!

"Who is a Great God as our God? You are our God, the Worker of many Wonders!" (Small Entrance Hymn sang only on the Lord's Feasts and Sunday of Orthodoxy)