Hey Steve!

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Hey Steve!

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Somewhere I thought I saw you post that you were having a hard time even being motivated to lurk, and just wanted you to know that you have to be alert for such things, as the Devil loves to tempt and sway catechumens, expecially during Lent. Stay the course and please come lean on us when things get hard. God Bless!

Mary Kissel

Post by Mary Kissel »

Steve,
I agree 100% with Nik on this, as a Catechumen in the Orthodox Church you will be constantly attacked by the devil during Lent. Being an Orthodox Christian isn't 'easy' at all either. Even after you're Orthodox you will undergo many trials and temptations...you know you're in the Church by the fact that you have many struggles. That is why we are told to constantly pray for others and for ourselves as well. The priests are there as well for our help and guidance. I'm not trying to scare you away, I'm just being honest with you. You and your wife are always in our prayers. Whatever you do, don't give up please!

In Christ,
MaryCecilia

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Paging Ole Rocker...

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Steve, you still around buddy?

Mary Kissel

Post by Mary Kissel »

Steve where are you? Hope you reply soon... you're always in our prayers!

MaryCecilia