Which One Are You Closest To?

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

What Political Denomination Are You Closest To?

Poll ended at Sun 20 June 2004 10:37 pm

Democrat

13%

Green

No votes

Independent

33%

Libertarian

7%

Republican

47%

Total votes: 15

Justin2

Post by Justin2 »

OOD, I guess I left monarchist partisanship out of the equation because I was trying to cover substantial parties within the United States (hence no Tories or Labor, dear friend Stephen :mrgreen: ). I was talking to a friend of mine back home, and he was telling me a story of how Geronda Paisios was comparing voting to starving to death or selecting fruit from two rotten trees. In the end, you just pick the one that's less rotten :wink: As for the reconquest of the Eastern Empire, it fell, and it was for a reason, known only to God and Heaven, and it also happened in Russia. I guess I'm a cynic when it comes to holy empires. In my humble and absolutely inexperienced opinion, the only Kingdom we should be fighting for isn't going to be found here.

Bruncvik

Post by Bruncvik »

None. I draw my politics from the European model; neither of those options can describe me. :)