Human Anathema!

Patristic theology, and traditional teachings of Orthodoxy from the Church fathers of apostolic times to the present. All forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
romiosini

Human Anathema!

Post by romiosini »

Lord Have Mercy!

Last edited by romiosini on Sat 17 September 2005 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Valentina
Jr Member

Post by Valentina »

haven't seen anything like that before.

Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Thankyou, Romiosini, (I think that is what I mean?) for drawing attention to this abomination.

Sadly it is nothing new for something one or more of the Church Fathers said or wrote, (which includes Holy Women Saints), to be twisted to support something that the author(s) would disown in an instant.

The clue, it appears to me, comes in what is of primary importance and what is of secondary importance to this group. Their priorities appear to be 1. 'homosexuals', 2. accepted as such and 3. then "Eastern", or "Oriental", 'christians'.

As with any grave sexual sin I would feel compassion for those who struggle with their temptation, but this group appear to wish to turn things upon their head?

Vicki
Jr Member

Post by Vicki »

Christ is Risen!
Truly He is Risen!

Now that 100 people have had a chance to say :o

What was served by bringing this to our attention? Was anyone brought closer to Christ by it? Or were we just skandalized and outraged?

I, for one, am very tired of posts on things we ALL know are not Orthodox, so why call attention to them? It only serves to darken the nous

I would respectfully ask that that link be removed.

Vicki