Trouble in Paradise - Kilauea explodes on May 15, 2018

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Trouble in Paradise - Kilauea explodes on May 15, 2018

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:
Maria wrote:

Justice,

Are you safe? We have not heard from you in a while.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as often. I've returned from Hawaii safe and sound.

Good to know that you arrived home safe and sound. Which areas did you visit when in Hawaii?

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Yes, I noticed that Justice was quiet. I had forgotten he was away.

Well, Justice, did you manage get to the Honolulu parish and venerate that Icon ? How did you like the rest of Oahu ?
WHEN you catch up, of course, no hurry to reply.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

Maria wrote:

These photos look like a July 4th display, instead it is a Kilauean explosion.

That association has purposefully been made because there is a Hallmark film from 2014 starring Meghan Markle revealing their plans to erupt Kilauea at the same time as her "wedding", called "When Sparks Fly". The Illuminati deliberately erupted Kilauea to honor Prince Harry and his fake marriage to Meghan Markle, the bride of Frankenstein. Of course the pair were scripted to say "Hi" to each other after Meghan walked down the aisle and joined Harry, because the initials for Hawaii are "HI," and the whole occult sham wedding was a mockery, and pre-determined to occur in May of '18, in remembrance of Mount St. Helens, which this secret society also deliberately erupted on May 18 in 1980.

I have been mentioning plans to perpetrate a volcanic eruption in May, 2018 for a few years now. My expectation was Mount Hood was most-likely, but I was mistaken and they did Hawaii instead at this time. I saw several references in film to plans for an eruption in Hawaii, but I never could pin down when their plans were. The apocalyptic disaster film 2012 (2009) is an obvious example, where Hawaii is shown erupting in a catastrophic way.

I sincerely believe they are still planning Mount Hood, for there are countless films and TV shows about this, and they first erupted Kilauea on May 3 (when it first became a sensational news event), which likely refers to area code 503 in NW Oregon, including Sandy, Oregon, the Gateway to Mount Hood. 503 used to cover the whole state of Oregon. This secret society which serves the devil always purposefully weaves many tie-ins or connections with their attacks to both prior and future ones, to demonstrate that these attacks and psy-ops are not simply random events, but are forming a narrative.

So Hawaii eruption in May of '18 to associate to Mount St. Helens eruption on May 18, and Kilauea eruption began 5/03 for area code 503 near Mount Hood in Oregon. The film Stand By Me (1986) is about the sham scripted marriage of Harry and Meg, and the eruption of Hawaii and Mount Hood. As I said, the entire state of Oregon used to be covered by area code 503, and the film Stand By Me (1986) is set in the fictional town of Castle Rock, Oregon. There is no Castle Rock, Oregon, however, Castle Rock, Washington is known as the Gateway to Mount St. Helens.

That is why it was pre-arranged to have the choir sing the song Stand By Me at their occult wedding. To associate this song to the Hawaii eruption, and also that of Mount Hood.

Hawaii is known as the "808 state" because of its area code, and Stand By Me was arranged to premiere on August 8 (8/08) in 1986.

Stand by Me (film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_by_Me_(film)

The theme song to the film, Stand By Me, sung by Ben E. King, contains the lyrics:

♪ If the sky that we look upon ♪
♪ Should tumble and fall ♪
♪ Or the mountain should crumble to the sea ♪

Revelation 8:8  "a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea"

Note that a great mountain burns with fire and is cast into the sea. A mountain burning with fire obviously refers to a volcano. The lava from underneath the Kilauea volcano is cast into the sea.

A primary ingredient in fireworks is sulfur, which is why after fireworks are set off, one can smell a rotten-egg smell in the air. So diabolical Hollywood used the euphemism of this Meg Markle film which is about fireworks to refer to the massive amounts of sulfur that were released from the Kilauea eruption they perpetrated at the time of her sham marriage.

The name of the character who is paired with Meg's character in this film? Hank Lyons. Hank nickname for Henry, as in Prince Henry of Wales. The actor who plays Hank has the surname Jacot, which is derived from Jacob. No surprise that in the film Hank/Jacob waits 7 years for Rachel Meghan Markle in the film, because as I have written previously, they arranged for Harry to marry the beautiful Rachel Meghan Markle as a deliberately scripted allusion to the patriarch Jacob serving seven years for Rachel. The fathers interpret Jacob/Israel as a type of Christ, and Leah, the elder to be the synagogue, and the more beautiful and younger Rachel, who was long-barren, as the Bride of Christ, the Church.

So essentially they are drawing the inference that Harry is like Christ, marrying Rachel, the Bride of Christ, i.e. the Church. Except Jacob means supplanter, and Rachel "Meghan" Markle is not a spotless virgin bride, but a divorced harlot, and that is why they arranged for Meghan Markle's birthday to be August 4, the feast of St. Mary Magdalene, whom the West calls "the prostitute". Meghan Markle, i.e. M.M. for Mary Magdalene. Notice that August 4, Meghan's birthday, is also the feast of St. Markella, for her surname Markle. All of this was scripted to be arranged by the secret society which is preparing the way for the Antichrist, before she was even born.

When Sparks Fly (2014)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3512900/

The film "When Sparks Fly" is set in the state of Washington and Seattle, because the Illuminati has arranged for Seattle to be named "The Emerald City" and emerald is the birthstone for May, as in the eruption of Mount St. Helens in Washington in May and the wedding of Meghan in May during the eruption of Kilauea in May. Seattle is also nicknamed "Rain City" and the phony story we have been told is that Harry and Meghan fell in love under the stars in Botswana. The motto for Botswana means "Rain". Prince Harry is "Rain Man" and Dustin Hoffman's birthday is 8/08 (August 8 ) for Hawaii the 808 state. When a person passes gas, it smells like sulfur, and that is why Rain Man Dustin Hoffman passes gas in the phone booth with Tom Cruise in the film. These crude and tasteless references in films to people's bodily functions refer to the sulfur that accompanies volcanic eruptions.

Of course this is not the only film revealing foreknowledge of plans to schedule the eruption in Hawaii at the same time as Meg's sham wedding. There are many. Julia Roberts plays Meg Markle in her movies, and Runaway Bride (1999) is an obvious example about all of this. Meg Ryan also plays Meg Markle in many of her films, and her films with Tom Hanks, Joe Versus the Volcano (1990) and Sleepless in Seattle (1993) are about the fake wedding of Harry and Meghan and the volcanic eruption in Hawaii. Tom Hanks plays Prince Harry, among others, in his films. Tom Hanks as in Hank is a nickname for Henry, as in Prince Henry of Wales (Harry).

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

Cyprian wrote:
Maria wrote:

These photos look like a July 4th display, instead it is a Kilauean explosion.

That association has purposefully been made because there is a Hallmark film from 2014 starring Meghan Markle revealing their plans to erupt Kilauea at the same time as her "wedding", called "When Sparks Fly". The Illuminati deliberately erupted Kilauea to honor Prince Harry and his fake marriage to Meghan Markle, the bride of Frankenstein. Of course the pair were scripted to say "Hi" to each other after Meghan walked down the aisle and joined Harry, because the initials for Hawaii are "HI," and the whole occult sham wedding was a mockery, and pre-determined to occur in May of '18, in remembrance of Mount St. Helens, which this secret society also deliberately erupted on May 18 in 1980.

I have been mentioning plans to perpetrate a volcanic eruption in May, 2018 for a few years now. My expectation was Mount Hood was most-likely, but I was mistaken and they did Hawaii instead at this time. I saw several references in film to plans for an eruption in Hawaii, but I never could pin down when their plans were. The apocalyptic disaster film 2012 (2009) is an obvious example, where Hawaii is shown erupting in a catastrophic way.

I sincerely believe they are still planning Mount Hood, for there are countless films and TV shows about this, and they first erupted Kilauea on May 3 (when it first became a sensational news event), which likely refers to area code 503 in NW Oregon, including Sandy, Oregon, the Gateway to Mount Hood. 503 used to cover the whole state of Oregon. This secret society which serves the devil always purposefully weaves many tie-ins or connections with their attacks to both prior and future ones, to demonstrate that these attacks and psy-ops are not simply random events, but are forming a narrative.

So Hawaii eruption in May of '18 to associate to Mount St. Helens eruption on May 18, and Kilauea eruption began 5/03 for area code 503 near Mount Hood in Oregon. The film Stand By Me (1986) is about the sham scripted marriage of Harry and Meg, and the eruption of Hawaii and Mount Hood. As I said, the entire state of Oregon used to be covered by area code 503, and the film Stand By Me (1986) is set in the fictional town of Castle Rock, Oregon. There is no Castle Rock, Oregon, however, Castle Rock, Washington is known as the Gateway to Mount St. Helens.

That is why it was pre-arranged to have the choir sing the song Stand By Me at their occult wedding. To associate this song to the Hawaii eruption, and also that of Mount Hood.

Hawaii is known as the "808 state" because of its area code, and Stand By Me was arranged to premiere on August 8 (8/08) in 1986.

Stand by Me (film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_by_Me_(film)

The theme song to the film, Stand By Me, sung by Ben E. King, contains the lyrics:

♪ If the sky that we look upon ♪
♪ Should tumble and fall ♪
♪ Or the mountain should crumble to the sea ♪

Revelation 8:8  "a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea"

Note that a great mountain burns with fire and is cast into the sea. A mountain burning with fire obviously refers to a volcano. The lava from underneath the Kilauea volcano is cast into the sea.

A primary ingredient in fireworks is sulfur, which is why after fireworks are set off, one can smell a rotten-egg smell in the air. So diabolical Hollywood used the euphemism of this Meg Markle film which is about fireworks to refer to the massive amounts of sulfur that were released from the Kilauea eruption they perpetrated at the time of her sham marriage.

The name of the character who is paired with Meg's character in this film? Hank Lyons. Hank nickname for Henry, as in Prince Henry of Wales. The actor who plays Hank has the surname Jacot, which is derived from Jacob. No surprise that in the film Hank/Jacob waits 7 years for Rachel Meghan Markle in the film, because as I have written previously, they arranged for Harry to marry the beautiful Rachel Meghan Markle as a deliberately scripted allusion to the patriarch Jacob serving seven years for Rachel. The fathers interpret Jacob/Israel as a type of Christ, and Leah, the elder to be the synagogue, and the more beautiful and younger Rachel, who was long-barren, as the Bride of Christ, the Church.

So essentially they are drawing the inference that Harry is like Christ, marrying Rachel, the Bride of Christ, i.e. the Church. Except Jacob means supplanter, and Rachel "Meghan" Markle is not a spotless virgin bride, but a divorced harlot, and that is why they arranged for Meghan Markle's birthday to be August 4, the feast of St. Mary Magdalene, whom the West calls "the prostitute". Meghan Markle, i.e. M.M. for Mary Magdalene. Notice that August 4, Meghan's birthday, is also the feast of St. Markella, for her surname Markle. All of this was scripted to be arranged by the secret society which is preparing the way for the Antichrist, before she was even born.

When Sparks Fly (2014)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3512900/

The film "When Sparks Fly" is set in the state of Washington and Seattle, because the Illuminati has arranged for Seattle to be named "The Emerald City" and emerald is the birthstone for May, as in the eruption of Mount St. Helens in Washington in May and the wedding of Meghan in May during the eruption of Kilauea in May. Seattle is also nicknamed "Rain City" and the phony story we have been told is that Harry and Meghan fell in love under the stars in Botswana. The motto for Botswana means "Rain". Prince Harry is "Rain Man" and Dustin Hoffman's birthday is 8/08 (August 8 ) for Hawaii the 808 state. When a person passes gas, it smells like sulfur, and that is why Rain Man Dustin Hoffman passes gas in the phone booth with Tom Cruise in the film. These crude and tasteless references in films to people's bodily functions refer to the sulfur that accompanies volcanic eruptions.

Of course this is not the only film revealing foreknowledge of plans to schedule the eruption in Hawaii at the same time as Meg's sham wedding. There are many. Julia Roberts plays Meg Markle in her movies, and Runaway Bride (1999) is an obvious example about all of this. Meg Ryan also plays Meg Markle in many of her films, and her films with Tom Hanks, Joe Versus the Volcano (1990) and Sleepless in Seattle (1993) are about the fake wedding of Harry and Meghan and the volcanic eruption in Hawaii. Tom Hanks plays Prince Harry, among others, in his films. Tom Hanks as in Hank is a nickname for Henry, as in Prince Henry of Wales (Harry).

Are you kidding? :lol:

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

While it seems to be all coming together, let's pray that the insiders are wrong, and that their plans do not materialize. After all, our God will be victorious in the final battle over Satan and his minions as He has already trampled upon death by death.

However, for Orthodox Christians who do not watch movies, a lot of this will fly right over our heads.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

Justice wrote:

Do you see me laughing and telling jokes on this forum? You are the one laughing. "Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep."

Some of my posts are not always easily understood by many.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Cyprian wrote:
Justice wrote:

Do you see me laughing and telling jokes on this forum? You are the one laughing. "Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep."

Some of my posts are not always easily understood by many.

Even with the classics and Greek tragedies, stories were told to send a message.

One of the stories that affected me the most was the Greek Athenian tragedy, Oedipus Rex, written by Sophocles.
Here a pagan proclaimed that one man must take the punishment for many.

This is what Christ did. He died for us that we might be saved.