Reddit

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
fschmidt
Faith: Old Testament

Reddit

Post by fschmidt »

For anyone who doesn't know, Reddit is probably the most popular forum on the internet. I looked for discussions of True Orthodoxy there and found a group whose name fit. But when I asked them about their position, the result wasn't positive.

Seeing that there is nothing positive about True Orthodoxy on Reddit, I went ahead and made a group:

https://www.reddit.com/r/True_Orthodoxy/

While this forum (The Saint Euphrosynos Cafe Discussion Forum) has a lot of content, it is less likely to get exposure than even a small Reddit group. So I encourage anyone who wants to promote True Orthodoxy to post to the Reddit group.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Reddit

Post by Barbara »

Thank you, how enterprising of you.

Actually, I have no clue what 'reddit' could be. If pressed, I would have guessed a social media site. So it is a bunch of discussion groups ? Is the name supposed to indicate "Read It" - as in discussions of books and articles ?

You should ask Cyprian to get involved in that, for he has masses of really important information which would grab attention from all over. Plus he holds the True Orthodox viewpoint so his essays are structured around that, quite differently from the other researchers.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Re: Reddit

Post by Justice »

Where is Cyprian currently active?