Justice Antonin Scalia found dead, 2/13/2016

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Justice Antonin Scalia found dead, 2/13/2016

Post by Maria »

HieromonkIrineos wrote:
Cyprian wrote:

You're right. A monk has more important things to focus on. Forgive me for distracting you from your prayers.

I am not a very good monk. With God's grace, I may do better. Your prayers, please.

Let us pray for each other that we may be saved.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Archimandrit Nilos

Post by Archimandrit Nilos »

Where is my statement about Antonin Scalia ?

Archimandrit Nilos

Antonin Scalia was a follower of Bergoglian "Catholicism".

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

Was is past tense. What proof is there that he in fact really died? I have seen none.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian

Post by Maria »

Cyprian wrote:

Was is past tense. What proof is there that he in fact really died? I have seen none.

Especially with the closed casket, can we even be sure that it was Scalia who was buried? Could the authorities have switched him with the body of another? Was his funeral televised? Was there an open casket so that the priest could bless his remains? I do not think so. From all the news stories, it was a closed casket at the "viewing" and at the church. Why?

On the other hand, guests said that Scalia was not feeling very well when he arrived at that lodge, as he did not even participate in the hunt, but only walked around briefly and then got back in the vehicle. Certainly he did not feel very well after supper, and yes, he did have issues with his heart.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Archimandrit Nilos

Scalia without an end... !

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

No one is suggesting that Scalia, or anyone else, is immune from dying. (cf. Heb 9:27).

What is being suggested is this: There exists an extensive and sprawling network, a global masonic cabal, which has for centuries conspired to penetrate all principal public institutions, and whose influence at present is so powerful as to have reached the point of pervading all public life.

A century ago, Sergei Nilus (+1929) wrote the following in his book, It is Near, Even at the Doors: Near is the Coming of Antichrist and the Kingdom of the Devil on Earth:

"Существование масонского антихристианского заговора ныне обнаружено во всех частях света."
"The existence of the Masonic anti-Christian conspiracy is now found in all parts of the world."

The holy fathers tell us that the universal religion of Jewish-Freemasonry is going to be poured out into one man, the son of perdition. Freemasonry plays the leading role in public affairs, and is the primary force that is actively working to bring forth the Antichrist. As the world draws ever nearer to the manifestation of the Antichrist, it logically follows that Freemasonry is increasing its stranglehold, not lessening it.

It is a demonstrable fact that this secret society stages and fakes deaths all over the world on a regular basis as part of their campaign of psychological warfare against the masses, preparing the way for their World Autocrat, the Prince of Israel.

To cite a couple of sensational examples that captivated much of the world, Princess Diana's purported death was completely faked, and O.J. Simpson did not kill Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. The whole murder trial of O.J. Simpson was nothing but a complete hoax. Occult theater for the masses.

On the other hand, guests said that Scalia was not feeling very well when he arrived at that lodge, as he did not even participate in the hunt, but only walked around briefly and then got back in the vehicle. Certainly he did not feel very well after supper, and yes, he did have issues with his heart.

So they say. No doubt, Scalia is an actor and a pathological liar, like the press that reported on his death. If the plan is for him to actively participate in a psy-op whereby he fakes his own death, his acting role would include pretending not to feel well. The media merely reported that he had issues with his heart. That doesn't necessarily mean he genuinely had heart issues. They lie about everything, as I have documented countless times.

The supposed heart problems and heart attack death of Scalia were disseminated by the lying press to deliberately associate him with Dick Cheney, who is also well-known for having heart troubles. On February 12, 2006, the media reported that Dick Cheney accidentally shot Harry Whittington in a quail hunting accident in Texas.

Scalia was also reportedly quail hunting in Texas, just like Cheney, and they purport that he died in the night of February 12, 2016 exactly ten years to the day after they reported the Cheney hunting accident.

If one chooses to believe that it is just a coincidence that:

Cheney and Scalia reportedly both had a history of heart troubles...
Scalia purportedly dies on February 12 in Texas while hunting quail, on the tenth anniversary of the day that the press reports that Cheney accidentally shot someone while in Texas hunting quail...
That February 12, the day the press reported that Cheney supposedly accidentally shot someone while hunting, just happened to fall on President Abraham Lincoln's birthday, who is famously known for reportedly being shot and assassinated...
That Dick Cheney is from Lincoln, Nebraska
That Dick Cheney purportedly accidentally shot the man while hunting quail in Kenedy County, Texas, and President Kennedy is another president who is famously known for being shot and assassinated...
That Dick Cheney served as Vice President of the United States, and Dan Quayle was also Vice President of the United States, and the quail that Cheney and Scalia were hunting sounds exactly like Quayle...

Perhaps after they stage the fake assassination of President Daffy "lame duck" Obama very shortly, some will be more willing to examine these events a little more closely and thoroughly.