Ice Age Nears with Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Sinkholes

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Luke
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Re: Ice Age Nears with Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Sinkholes

Post by Luke »

Do you think we are heading for a cooling with all the Arctic and and Antarctic melting that is happening?

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Luke wrote:

Do you think we are heading for a cooling with all the Arctic and and Antarctic melting that is happening?

The oceanic cooling is due to the all the active subterranean volcanoes which are heating up the water. Actually there is glacier buildup in the Antarctic which recently prevented a much touted research vessel from landing at the Antarctic as the ship got stuck in the ice. They were going to measure the melting ice, but instead encountered a huge buildup of ice that prevented them from conducting their experiments much to their red faces.

As the ocean temperatures rise, more moisture is in the air cooling the earth as it shields the earth from solar radiation. In addition, sulfur dioxide and other volcanic emissions will cool the earth. Interestingly, geoengineering (man's attempt to control the weather) is causing global cooling too.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Apparently, the VOG (Volcanic Fallout + Fog) from Kilauea has now reached Los Angeles. From the East and from the West, the sky had a reddish-orange tint. At first I thought it was a fire or several fires.

The sky is orange and whatever is in the air is making me cough. When we last visited the Big Island of Hawaii in 2008, when Kilauea was continuously erupting, every day we could smell the VOG - a sulfuric rotten egg smell accompanied by a reddish-orange VOG (smog).

http://www.exeter1031.com/articles_what_is_vog.aspx

Here is the USGS account of the recent Kilauea eruptions. https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/ki ... ology.html
Notice the VOG is a reddish-brown or reddish-orange.
This is the same color noticed in Pasadena, San Bernardino, and in Los Angeles.
The VOG has arrived.

Worse, the LA air quality control district is blaming human business practices - ignoring VOG, aircraft fuel, and geo-engineering as causes of this smog.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.