Air-borne antibiotics & MRSA found near feed lots

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Air-borne antibiotics & MRSA found near feed lots

Post by Maria »

Antibiotics and antibiotic-resistant bacteria are taking to the air near Texas cattle ranches. And according to a new study, the bacteria are capable of traveling lengthy distances.

To read the complete UPI story, please click http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2015/04/ ... 427903653/

People who live downwind from these feed lots are being exposed to a lot more than they suspected. Lord have mercy.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Air-borne antibiotics & MRSA found near feed lots

Post by Barbara »

MRSA ? That is SCARY ! May God keep these away from any food any of us might eat !!

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

I am going to post this elsewhere, too, for I fear many readers may miss here, figuring that this topic does not impact them directly.

I was just checking to see what had happened to Maggie Tisserand's book, Aromatherapy vs. MRSA.
I have mentioned this in passing here but not had time to go into all the detail I would like to regarding her important information on dodging MRSA infections.

I see to my happiness that she finally found a new publisher, revised the book, and has it listed on Amazon U.S> where it was not before. I think it wasn't even available on Amazon.UK. Maggie is a famed British Aromatherapist - her ex-husband is Robert Tisserand, also immensely respected worldwide.

Here is the link :

If anyone does read this and appreciate it, please write a glowing review because it's almost creepy that only 2 people have written vague or tentative commendations so far. This book is a GOLD MINE of ground-breaking research that can save the lives of anyone. And also, their beloved pets ! The author explains how animals can pick up MRSA and pass it on to other pets or to humans - and vice versa. It's frightening !
This topic is suppressed in the general media, naturally. Why would the medical field want people to shy away from going to hospitals, clinics or doctors offices ? Or, even more of a money loss for the pharmaceutical mega-industry, to lose trust in
what has been inculcated in the Western countries for at least half a century but more like 70-80 years. "Antibiotics are a panacea for any ill you may experience. Partake freely of them ; they will never harm you and will solve ALL your problems".
This is the medical field's almost hypnotic message.

I figured THIS could be the reason that few are brave enough to endorse Maggie Tisserand's work which teaches how to use Essential Oils to combat these insidious infections and problems. These could get more widespread or out of control in the future, so it's good to become acquainted with defensive measures NOW. And ones which WORK, unlike the antibiotics which are now useless.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

To update this thread, as it is now the SUPPOSEDLY 'cold and flu' season, here is a reason why to use only the very best Essential Oils rather than the common types like the suspicious 'Young Living' oils or any other multi-level marketing scheme [ read scam ].

The only sound company which I can vouch for is the one I have mentioned here once or twice, Original Swiss Aromatics [ OSA ]. Founded and still run by the same small European family based out of San Rafael, California, their oils are a little more costly --- but truly authentic. Instead of merely labeled that way. People joke about all the Orthodox Churches calling themselves "Genuine", but the same adjective gets kicked around by a multitude of companies selling purported essential oils, many of which are dubious. These have little or no therapeutic value.

"The current trend in essential oils is a globalized and homogenized style. Often information about the origin of the oils is not provided as their quality is supposedly determined by GC/MS analysis. Those familiar with reading essential oil analyses will notice that some of the data published on the internet actually do not prove purity. To the contrary, the spectra represent reconstituted oils, which in most cases goes unnoticed, because most of us do not know how to read chromatograms.

"OSA has a different perspective. We believe that essential oils which are authentic representations of unique plant populations of specific origins are among the last treasures of the biological world.

[These are] "the most sought after bio-authentic oils from around the world. Just like our Fine (Population) Lavender is from Provence, our German Chamomile is from Germany and our Patchouli oils are from Aceh Barat and Aceh Selatan in North Sumatra, almost all our oils are from specific and unique origins."

http://www.originalswissaromatics.com