question about newspapers and magazines

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Barbara
Protoposter

Re: question about newspapers and magazines

Post by Barbara »

No ! We protest, along with that guy you mentioned, your planned departure, and lobby for peace here, like him !

We want to hear the rest of the story. Or at least, the next installment. This is priceless and we won't hear it from anyone else
who was there.

Was the name of the ship Kirghiz Komsomol, then ? Is that what translates into ?? How curious !

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Alexander Kuzmin wrote:

I was planning to write here how our crew was received by Ronald Reagan and how close I was to beat Dr Charles Hyder who was holding his hunger strike near the White House "in defence of peace". But sometimes things go different, not the way we expect them to go.

If somebody find some pictures about the crew of the ship “Komsomolets Kirgizii” dated March 14 1987 and later, please send them to mustanger.spb at gmail.com . I will be very glad to receive them.

I am leaving the Saint Euphrosynos Cafe. I have offended some old members here and I ask forgiveness for this. I did not want it.

I wish all the best to every member of this forum. Please remember me sometimes in your prayers.

Yours sincerely,
Sasha aka Alexander Kuzmin

You have got to be kidding.

Did you ever have a chance to meet the famous Dr. Charles Hyder, the famous astronomical physicist, who was credited with his research on the HYDER FLARE phenomenon?

http://www.ips.gov.au/Educational/2/4/1

Here is a picture of a hyder flare in action:
http://www.spaceweather.com/archive.php ... &year=2014

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Let's hope that post will entice him to come back to answer !

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

Let's hope that post will entice him to come back to answer !

We can only hope.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Yes !
Maybe after a little while, he will get curious and return to check some of the Forums like this one.
I felt keenly sad every time I looked at an old post of his mentioned.
So I think he was a very valuable member, and one small tiff should not be cause to drive him away.