Positive steps to stay healthy

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Positive steps to stay healthy

Post by Barbara »

Regarding the treatment mentioned at the top of this page, the name is amusing.
But the WHOLE CONCEPT is SO GROSS !
How can anyone support it ?
Any so - called 'tests' or "results" are so easy to DOCTOR that I would never trust a single news story touting this
in any way, shape or form. It's all from the devil to lure people through this back door into getting near to or using in some form his own homemade recipes for possessing humans ! There are others, too. But this one is so repulsive that I don't know how any sincere soul could fathom the idea.

That smell, by the way, is the one of the most horrific on the planet, to me, that is. A sure indication of the origin of this awful drug.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: If life tosses you lemons, drink some lemon-water

Post by Maria »

Maria wrote:

When life tosses lemons at you, drink some lemon-water.

How the Alkaline Diet Cured My Cancer ( A True We’ve Done it Story)

... Alkaline vs acidic levels can be confusing because some think it refers to the actual PH level in the food itself. Some foods such as lemons and limes, are highly acid in their natural state but have an alkaline affect on the body. Alkaline diets involve eating minimal amounts of meat, dairy, white flour and white sugar due to their acidic affect on the body. Instead, focusing on fresh fruit and vegetables, nuts and soy products due to their alkaline affect on the body.

Most people with diseases especially Cancer have a PH level of around 4. Cancer cells cannot grow or even exist in an alkaline environment. Cancer cells also cannot grown in the presence of oxygen. When the body tissue has a high level of alkalinity they are able to hold much more oxygen than with a high acidic level. A high alkaline level in the body also makes it easier for cells to discard waste and toxins. ..

Read the entire article at http://livingtraditionally.com/how-the- ... -it-story/

My lemon tree has come online with an abundant harvest. I am going to make some lemon-water post haste.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

Rosemary helps heal estrogen-dom. breast cancer

Post by Maria »

Rosemary helps heal estrogen-dominant breast cancer

quote In ancient times, many common herbs that we now use to season a roast or throw in a salad were used as integral parts of the healing arsenal. One such common herb is often seen as part of the landscape in many arid parts of the United States. It is the humble rosemary bush.

The Egyptians and the Greeks at one time considered rosemary to be a “sacred plant” and in Medieval Europe the herb was used a sign of remembrance for fidelity. The Romans too believed that it improved memory and in China it has been used for thousands of years for everything from treating headaches to curing baldness.[/quote]

To read the complete article: http://www.naturalhealth365.com/rosemar ... -1704.html

Maria
Archon

Dogs alert patients before seizures

Post by Maria »

Dogs can alert patients from 15 minutes to 45 minutes before a seizure.

...Recently, there has also been a focus on dogs that seem to have the extraordinary ability to detect when people with epilepsy are about to have a seizure - even when the person has no idea themselves.

... The charity has shown they are able to train dogs that are able to provide signals, such as persistently nudging someone's leg, between 15 and 45 minutes before their owner had a seizure.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-35542678

Maria
Archon

Make your own laundry detergent & save

Post by Maria »

http://www.amynewnostalgia.com/my-daugh ... e-project/

• 1 bar of soap (any kind you want, I used Ivory)
    1 cup of Borax
    1 cup of washing soda
    a big pot (that holds more than 2 gallons)
    2 empty gallon jugs/containers

Grate your bar of soap into your pot. Fill one gallon jug and pour water into pot with grated soap. Cook until the grated soap dissolves. Add the Borax and washing soda. Bring to a boil. It will coagulate. Turn off the heat. Add 1 gallon of cold water. Stir well. Pour 1 gallon of your detergent into each container.

Now you have 2 gallons of homemade laundry detergent. I use 1/2 cup per load. With the prices of detergent being outrageous, I feel really happy every time I make a batch of this.

This won’t make many, if any, suds. Suds don’t equal clean. It took a while to get that into my head. This detergent cleans wonderfully!

Maria
Archon

Alzheimers = Diabetes Type 3 = too much sugar

Post by Maria »

http://drhyman.com/blog/2016/02/12/why- ... -diabetes/

See this video where Dr. Hyman, M.D. introduces his new book Eat Fat, Get Thin.

He says that dementia and Alzheimer's can be reversed with diet, so can heart disease.

Maria
Archon

Dental health: keeping gums healthy

Post by Maria »

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2016/02/11 ... -remedies/

The situation of receding gums happens when the tissue of the gum around the teeth corrodes and it looks like your gums recede backwards. Then a large surface of the teeth is exposed and more visible. When the gums go back, the space between the gum line and the teeth rises. That is perfect place for bacteria growth. Another problem that may happen is over exposure of the root of the tooth that can lead to extreme pain and sensitivity of the tooth. It will also have a negative influence over the structure and bone of the tooth that can cause losing of the tooth. receding-gums ....

See the link for more information.