Classification of religions. Gift to God

Patristic theology, and traditional teachings of Orthodoxy from the Church fathers of apostolic times to the present. All forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
apasarar

Classification of religions. Gift to God

Post by apasarar »

Classification of Religions:

Man lost immortality and entrance to Heaven. Jesus brought them back.

3.1. ENTRANCE TO HEAVEN

John 3:3
3:3 Jesus answered him, "Most assuredly, I tell you, unless one is born anew,{The word translated "anew" here and in John 3:7 (anothen) also means "again" and "from above".} he can't see the Kingdom of God."
3:4 Nicodemus said to him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"
3:5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly I tell you, unless one is born of water and spirit, he can't enter into the Kingdom of God!
John 3:3 John 3:5 may mean no baptism no heaven. Here I mention that thief on the cross was neither baptized neither Christian anyhow was first man in heaven. Gospel of Nicodemus shows he was baptized by Jesus after his death.

3.1.1.So we have Eastern Orthodox Christian Church and Christian denominations that offer baptism to give entrance to heaven.
3.1.2 We have all religions and denominations not offering baptism

Basically all children of Adam and Eve were denied entrance to heaven. Now baptism means dying as child of Adam and Eve and being reborn from spirit as child of God. Christians are not called to name God master
we call God as Father. See our Father prayer for Christians. Now dying as children of Adam and Eve we die for and to interdiction for
entrance to heaven and as children of God we can enter heaven. Jeremiah 31:31 speaks about the new convenant brought by Word of God
so first convenant was not eternal and not unchangeable.

MIRACLE BAPTISM:

3.2. IMMORTALITY

John 6:53 John 6:54 No Holy Communion no life probably no eternal life
Apostles wrote Holy liturgies centered on giving Holy Communion for eternal life. Apostle James the leader of Early Church wrote Holy liturgy of Apostle James in year 60 . Today, year 2012, the Eastern orthodox Church of Jerusalem celebrates same Liturgy as Early Church. We also have Holy Liturgies of Apostles James, Apostle and Evangelist Mark, Apostles Peter, Thomas and others.God comes in every Sunday in Eastern orthodox Churches to transform bread and wine into Holy Communion for eternal life and there are pictures showing light coming into altar where God is coming. Another blessing of water done since Early Church calls on God for blessing of water and water starts resisting for years and molecular movement changes from brownian movement to something else after God is expected to come and bless the water and the changes show that God did come and did bless the water.

3.2.1.So we have Holy Eastern orthodox Church that gives Holy Communion as in Early Church with leavened bread.
3.2.2 Church that allows also unleavened bread and sometime does not give wine
3.2.3.Churches that renounced Holy Liturgies even if all Churches before 1500 celebrated Holy liturgies. Without Holy liturgy, Holy
Communion was replaced by symbols (no symbol word in john 6:53), words
3.2.4.Religions and denomination with no Holy Communion for immortality

MIRACLE HOLY COMMUNION:

MIRACLES:
Angel takes orthodox soul to heaven:

YEARLY Miracles:
-YEARLY : On Orthodox Easter day a light comes in Jerusalem on the Church build on place of crucifixion on the date of Orthodox Easter

-YEARLY : On Orthodox celebration of Baptism Jordan river moves backward

Video miracles:

Give to a poor person 5 breads, 4 bottles of water, 3 pair of clothes and 3 pairs of shoes as a gift to God from you.

Don't promise anything as you don't know what will be tomorrow.

When you have children do the same for them (say in your mind when giving "This is a gift to God from my Child X") and for the loved ones. Also maybe for person in after life that has nobody on Earth.

Try to fulfill. How much is needed I don't know. You can pray to God to help you fulfill in an easy way the verses below and also for as many people as possible to do the same.Pray so that at the end of this life you are save dand as many people as possible.
A prayer is powerfull when many people are added to good Ask for the prayer to be usefull:
Matthew
25:31: "But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory.
25:32: Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
25:33: He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
25:34: Then the King will tell those on his right hand, 'Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world;
25:35: for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me drink; I was a stranger, and you took me in;
25:36: naked, and you clothed me; I was sick, and you visited me; I was in prison, and you came to me.'
25:37: "Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink?
25:38: When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you?
25:39: When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?'
25:40: "The King will answer them, 'Most assuredly I tell you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers{The word for "brothers" here may be also correctly translated "brothers and sisters" or "siblings."}, you did it to me.'

joasia
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Re: Classification of religions. Gift to God

Post by joasia »

What's your point?

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. (Ps. 50)

apasarar

Post by apasarar »

To let people know what they can get from different religions.
Miracles Holy liturgy: http://www.monachos.net/forum/showthrea ... post126867

apasarar

Post by apasarar »

That religions are not equal.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

apasarar wrote:

I clicked the link, but the three photos were not accessible to me. Could you try using a different format?

There have been pictures taken immediately after Baptism and Holy Chrismation where the newly illuminated are glowing with holy light.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

joasia
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by joasia »

To let people know what they can get from different religions.

I don't understand that comment. We are Orthodox. We know the true faith. Who are these "people" that you want to inform about "different religions"?

Again, we are Orthodox. We know that. How does this link show us that religions are not equal? We know the true faith. Is this a support for our Orthodox faith or do you think we are from a different religion and are not equal?

Please explain because you make it look like you are trying to teach us about the true faith which we already know. But, these are wonderful links that we can share with non-Orthodox. So if that is your purpose, I agree.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. (Ps. 50)

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Yes, those three photos are not visible. I would like to see them too. Though there was one photo still visible in the same thread higher up the scroll of a Chalice filled with light. Don't know what jurisdiction that communion was, but even if it is not a real miracle photo, but created, it still is very moving knowing that that photograph nonetheless shows us in a representative way exactly what happens every time the Divine Gifts are offered in our TOC churches. It is awesome and fearsome to behold and to think of it.

Symeon