Is marriage finnaly to be deemed unnecessary?

The practice of living the life in Christ: fasting, vigil lamps, head-coverings, family life, icon corners, and other forms of Orthopraxy. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Alexis in Alaska
Jr Member

Post by Alexis in Alaska »

Lord Bless!

Oh, to find a Orthodox woman who lives the Orthodox Faith; I almost had one; her name was Sophia and I waited too long to ask her out. I will never forgive myself for letting that sweet thing go. She radiated such purity and love; Orthodoxy had transformed her life; although she had a kid and was a single mother ( this had happened before he conversion) she manifested such Grace. It was through her that I learned that God can make us pure again in spite of any sexual sin; God can restore us! I really loved her. She would make a great Matushka! But she fell in love with a Greek Orthodox convert.

But I know the Theotokos will send me a good Orthodox woman to take care of me and to cook for me and do my laundry and bake the prosphora for Father....just baiting any possible feminists lingering around :P
I love tormenting them :wink:

But you know the interesting thing is that I have never been fully attracted to women unless they were traditional. To be blunt; traditional woman are hot! When I see a large plump Orthodox girl my age (20's) wearing a long dress and a scarf I go crazy!

Well I know God will help me out in this department; he is indeed the Lover of Mankind!

In Christ,

Alexis

Lord Bless!