Aliens and UFOs Will be Declared Real by World Authorities

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Aliens and UFOs Will be Declared Real by World Authorities

Post by Maria »

Father Seraphim Rose has written in many of his books, for example in his Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future, that UFOs and Aliens are demonic.

That being said, it is important, whether Aliens and UFOs are real or the work of the devil, that images such as UFOs or monsters will probably be used to force the election of an Antichrist who will supposedly rescue us from these real or demonic entities.

Why else would the entertainment industry promote such fear campaigns?

I remember watching "V" several decades ago, and being scared out of my wits. Fear will be the main motivator to impel people to vote in an Antichrist, a false messiah, who might rescue them from fear, hunger, thirst, and hopelessness.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Archimandrit Nilos

Post by Archimandrit Nilos »

When I read all these statements about Aliens and UFO's, I can only say in Latin language: CUI BONO ?

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Archimandrit Nilos wrote:

When I read all these statements about Aliens and UFO's, I can only say in Latin language: CUI BONO ?

Father, I think that there is some benefit in being made aware of the developing deception or strategy of the enemy by identifying their message and then holding that up to the truth of the Scriptures and the Fathers. Not that everyone needs to know about it, especially those who are living a strong spiritual Orthodox Life of prayer and study of the Holy Fathers; but many are not in these times, and they are more vulnerable and need to have things spelled out more clearly and in a more direct fashion. By the way, I sent you a Private Message that has not been read yet. I hope to hear what advice you might have for me. Thank you.
by the mercy of God,
Matthew

Archimandrit Nilos

Cui bono ?

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Thank you Father Nilos, for responding to my email. You have posted some useful documents online and resources about the GOC.
Cui bono? ...Tu es bono! :)
Matthew

Archimandrit Nilos

Thank you for your answer. In the Latin language we must say: Tu es bonus. "Bono" is the Dativ and the Ablativ in the Latin language. This is only incidentally.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Archimandrit Nilos wrote:

Thank you for your answer. In the Latin language we must say: Tu es bonus. "Bono" is the Dativ and the Ablativ in the Latin language. This is only incidentally.

For those who do not know Latin, "Tu es bonus" translates into English as "You are good."

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.