Israel hopes to rebuild Temple as red heifer is born.

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Israel hopes to rebuild Temple as red heifer is born.

Post by Maria »

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... ird-temple

Apparently, there were no longer any red heifers in Israel, so they imported a red angus and crossbred that with their existing stock.

So far three heifers have been born as a result of crossbreeding, but the first two were disqualified as one was a male, and the second had a tiny spot of white hairs. This shows their desperate attempt to bring on the Messiah, who can only be the false Antichrist as Israel missed the boat when Christ-God came more than 2000 years ago and died on the Cross for us.

Let us pray that some of these Jews will see the Light and convert to Christianity.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Re: Israel hopes to rebuild Temple as red heifer is born.

Post by Justice »

Maria wrote:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... ird-temple

Apparently, there were no longer any red heifers in Israel, so they imported a red angus and crossbred that with their existing stock.

So far three heifers have been born as a result of crossbreeding, but the first two were disqualified as one was a male, and the second had a tiny spot of white hairs. This shows their desperate attempt to bring on the Messiah, who can only be the false Antichrist as Israel missed the boat when Christ-God came more than 2000 years ago and died on the Cross for us.

Let us pray that some of these Jews will see the Light and convert to Christianity.

Since the temple hasn't been rebuilt yet I really hope they don't slaughter the poor thing. :(