Francis and all recent popes were groomed by Jewish-Sanhedrin

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: GOC

Francis and all recent popes were groomed by Jewish-Sanhedrin

Post by Cyprian »

All popes in recent generations are blasphemers, and Rome has been in schism and heresy since long before any of us were born. So it is both extremely naive and ignorant to want Francis to resign so that the world may have a seemingly "better" or more "conservative" pope. Those who desire this show that they are confused, and seem to think that there might still be some vestige of good in Roman Catholicism, when it should be obvious to discerning Orthodox Christians that the Roman papacy and the Vatican is completely and thoroughly rotten, from top to bottom, and there is no grace or salvation to be found with this harlot.

Some folks have relatives and friends who died in communion with and obedience to the Pope and Catholicism, and they think they are doing honor to their departed loved ones by deluding themselves that Roman Catholicism is now or at least until recent times remained a part of the Church, when clearly the Church teaches us this is not the case. These delusional folks are only doing damage to themselves, denying the very Creed which Orthodox Christians are bound to abide by, "I believe in ... One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church" — not two. Do not limp on both knees. Choose God or choose Baal. God is in the Orthodox Church, Baal is in the apostate Roman church.

Pope Francis' predecessors, Benedict XVI and John Paul II, etc. were no less "fakes" than Francis is. They all imitate the pride of Lucifer, saying within themselves, "I will exalt my [bishop's] throne above the stars [other bishops] of God" (Isaiah 14:13). All popes who style themselves as the sole Vicar of Christ on Earth, presuming to usurp authority over all of Christendom, including every other bishop, are demonically deluded and great blasphemers. To pretend that Francis' predecessor Benedict was venerable in some way is complete and utter delusion.

Francis is no better or worse than Benedict or John Paul II. They are/were all knowingly in the service of Satan, and they were all groomed by the Jewish-Sanhedrin for their respective office. If Francis seems to be more liberal or audacious in his ways, that is not because Benedict was more venerable or pious. Away with such nonsense! They are all demonic blasphemers. It is simply because the devil is not stupid, and knows that a frog should be boiled slowly. The orchestrated departure of the Roman Pontiffs from tradition is carefully scripted in measure according to a schedule, so as to gradually accustom the hapless followers to ever greater apostasy.

It is extremely naive and downright gullible to think that popes Francis and Benedict are free to act and make proclamations as they see fit. They do not. The secret society which installed them and which they obediently serve of their own free will, in fact tell them what to do. The secret society which is responsible for installing them chose the name Benedict and Francis for them. They do not even have the freedom to choose their own names. The secret society decides where they will travel, what statements they will issue, etc. Freedom is in Christ. Obedience to Baal (the devil) means slavery.

That is why it is simply naive and silly to call for Francis to resign, as if he has not already surrendered his independence and freewill to do and say as he pleases, being subject to the secret society which is greater than him.

Is one in the Orthodox Church or perhaps a crypto Roman Catholic? Sometimes it's not exactly clear. An Orthodox Christian with discernment shouldn't prefer Benedict over Francis; they should be regarded as equally blasphemous and equally forerunners of Antichrist.

Only Roman Catholics who are in delusion should care to have preferences in personalities as to which pope they serve. Orthodox Christians should recognize that the office of the pope, as it has stood in recent times, is itself a blasphemy, no matter who happens to occupy the throne.

d9popov

Re: Francis and all recent popes were groomed by Jewish-Sanhedrin

Post by d9popov »

We should all condemn the un-Christian deviations of the Latin Church over the last 1000 years; but we should not take the approach that Cyprian takes in his post. There is no "secret society" controlling the world; God is in ultimate control of the world---He is the Pantokrator, and that is a dogma of the Church. The demons have influence, but God is the All-Ruler. Is there "some vestige of good in Roman Catholicism"? Without a doubt: Yes! When Roman Catholics tell non-Christians that Jesus Christ is the only-begotten Son of God, that is a good thing. When Roman Catholics say that we all should love God with all our being and our neighbor as our self, that is a good thing. Ultimately, these vestiges of the Church, may help some to be ultimately joined to the Orthodox Church. Don't listed to me; listen to Saint Philaret:

Will the Heterodox Be Saved?
Archimandite (Metropolitan) Philaret, of blessed memory (+1985)
Question: "If the Orthodox faith is the only true faith, can Christians of other confessions be saved? May a person who has led a perfectly righteous life on earth be saved on the strength of his ancestry, while not being baptized as Christian?

Answer: "For He saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth [struggleth], but of God that showeth mercy" (Rom. 9:15-16). In the Orthodox Church we have the path of salvation indicated to us and we are given the means by which a person maybe morally purified and have a direct promise of salvation. In this sense St. Cyprian of Carthage says that "outside the Church there is no salvation." In the Church is given that of which Apostle Peter writes to Christians (and only Christians): "According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge, and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience, and to patience godliness; and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ" (2 Pet. 1:3-8). And what should one say of those outside the Church, who do not belong to her? Another apostle provides us with an idea: "For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? Do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth" (1 Cor. 5:12-13). God "will have mercy on whom He will have mercy" (Rom 9:18). It is necessary to mention only one thing: that to "lead a perfectly righteous life," as the questioner expressed it, means to live according to the commandments of the Beatitudes—which is beyond the power of one, outside the Orthodox Church, without the help of grace which is concealed within it.

The question: Can the heterodox, i.e. those who do, not belong to Orthodoxy—the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church—be saved, has become particularly painful and acute in our days.

In attempting to answer this question, it is necessary, first of all, to recall that in His Gospel the Lord Jesus Christ Himself mentions but one state of the human soul which unfailingly leads to perdition—i.e. blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (Matt. 12:1-32). The Holy Spirit is, above all, the Spirit of Truth, as the Saviour loved to refer to Him. Accordingly, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is blasphemy against the Truth, conscious and persistent opposition to it. The same text makes it clear that even blasphemy against the Son of Man—i.e. the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God Himself may be forgiven men, as it may be uttered in error or in ignorance and, subsequently may be covered by conversion and repentance (an example of such a converted and repentant blasphemer is the Apostle Paul. (See Acts 26:11 and I Tim. 1:13.) If, however, a man opposes the Truth which he clearly apprehends by his reason and, conscience, he becomes blind and commits spiritual suicide, for he thereby likens himself to the devil, who believes in God and dreads Him, yet hates, blasphemes, and opposes Him.

Thus, man's refusal to accept the Divine Truth and his opposition thereto makes him a son of damnation. Accordingly, in sending His disciples to preach, the Lord told them: "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be damned" (Mk. 16:16), for the latter heard the Lord's Truth and was called upon to accept it, yet refused, thereby inheriting the damnation of those who "believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (II Thes. 2:12).

The Holy Orthodox Church is the repository of the divinely revealed Truth in all its fullness and fidelity to apostolic Tradition. Hence, he who leaves the Church, who intentionally and consciously falls away from it, joins the ranks of its opponents and becomes a renegade as regards apostolic Tradition. The Church dreadfully anathematized such renegades, in accordance with the words of the Saviour Himself (Matt. 18:17) and of the Apostle Paul (Gal. 1:8-9), threatening them with e ternal damnation and calling them to return to the Orthodox fold. It is self evident, however, that sincere Christians who are Roman Catholics, or Lutherans, or members, of other non-Orthodox confessions, cannot be termed renegades or heretics—i.e. those who knowingly pervert the truth...* They have been born and raised and are living according to the creed which they have inherited, just as do the majority of you who are Orthodox; in their lives there has not been a moment of personal and conscious renunciation of Orthodoxy. The Lord, "Who will have all men to be saved" (I Tim. 2:4) and "Who enlightens every man born into the world" (Jn. 1.43), undoubtedly is leading them also towards salvation In His own way.

With reference to the above question, it is particularly instructive to recall the answer once given to an inquirer by the Blessed Theophan the Recluse. The blessed one replied more or less thus: "You ask, will the heterodox be saved... Why do you worry about them? They have a Saviour Who desires the salvation of every human being. He will take care of them. You and I should not be burdened with such a concern. Study yourself and your own sins... I will tell you one thing, however: should you, being Orthodox and possessing the Truth in its fullness, betray Orthodoxy, and enter a different faith, you will lose your soul forever."

We believe the foregoing answer by the saintly ascetic to be the best that can be given in this matter.

Endnotes

• The Greek word for "heresy" is derived from the word for "choice" and hence inherently implies conscious, willful rejection or opposition to the Divine Truth manifest in the Orthodox Church.

From Orthodox Life, Vol. 34, No. 6 (Nov.-Dec., 1984), pp. 33-36.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian

Post by Maria »

d9popov wrote:

With reference to the above question, it is particularly instructive to recall the answer once given to an inquirer by the Blessed Theophan the Recluse. The blessed one replied more or less thus: "You ask, will the heterodox be saved... Why do you worry about them? They have a Saviour Who desires the salvation of every human being. He will take care of them. You and I should not be burdened with such a concern. Study yourself and your own sins... I will tell you one thing, however: should you, being Orthodox and possessing the Truth in its fullness, betray Orthodoxy, and enter a different faith, you will lose your soul forever."

We believe the foregoing answer by the saintly ascetic to be the best that can be given in this matter.

I agree, d9popov.

We must pray unceasingly not only for our salvation, but also that others may be saved. However, we should not worry as worrying is a lack of faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ Who wills that all might be saved.

I prefer the clear response of Blessed Theophan the Recluse as that of Met. Philaret of New York is rather ambiguous.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Orthodox in Michigan
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC Archbishop Pachomios

Post by Orthodox in Michigan »

That is true god is in ultimate control of the world , however he gives his creatures free will and according to him men hate light and pratice hidden things of darkness , the conspiring jewish sanhedrin who sought to kill christ were of such a group , they had power to do those things then , and today according to their father the devil.

Censorship of bible passages in churches that speak truth to me are conlusions of their power and influence. Shame on the churches who obey them.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

By the way, I was a novice in a Dominican convent and monastery for three years. During that time, we read old books, some dating back to the 1800s, biographies of saints, histories, books no longer in print, which dealt with the tremendous corruption and insidiousness in Europe that the early Dominicans encountered. This spiritual battle against cults such as the Waldensians and Albigensians ultimately led to the Inquisition.

Even before the beginnings of Judeo Masonry, the Jews in Europe were being investigated for criminal perverse activities and were being incarcerated and prosecuted by the Inquisition. Yes, the Inquisition was necessary because of the perversity of those times. Dominic de Guzman also known as St. Dominic, the founder of the Dominicans, was canonized by the Roman Catholic Church and had personally seen this pedophilia, wickedness, and other unmentionable crimes first hand and was fighting this insidious ring of corruption across Europe. Crimes investigated by the Inquisition included occult practices, satanic worship, charges of kidnapping, raping, and abusing children and drinking the blood of babies in occult rituals, charges which are still being committed by pedophiles on islands around the world owned by the elites such as Epstein and others.

When Christianity was legalized back during the time of St. Constantine, many Jews had converted to Christianity to hide their identity, but many continued to practice secret and perverse occult practices, which they passed onto their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc. Adam Weishaupt was such a Jewish-Catholic convert, and where did it lead him? Even today, although many Jews in the Middle East have embraced Islam to profit in adversity, they remain secret Jews. Saudi Arabia, an Israeli-protected haven of Jewish-Islamic converts, comes to mind.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=179

This is just an excerpt from Brother Nathanael's website. Click the link for more information.

JUDEO MASONRY BEGAN IN EUROPE with the rise to power of the House of Rothschild:

1776: The Jew, Adam Weishaupt, who “converted” to Roman Catholicism but soon renounced it, forms the Illuminati in the Lodge of Theodore in Munich Germany.

~ Because of Weishaupt’s numerous contacts throughout Europe of high-positioned functionaries, Meyer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), befriends and funds the Jew, Adam Weishaupt.

1796: Meyer Amschel Rothschild hires Sigmund Geisenheimer as his clerk in his Frankfurt office. Geisenheimer, who had wide-ranging Masonic contacts that criss-crossed Europe, was a member of the French Grand Orient Lodge of Freemasons called L’Aurore Naissante Lodge.

1800: With the help of Daniel Itzig, Court Jew to Frederick William II, and the wealthy Jewish merchant, Isaac Hildesheim, who changed his name to Justus Hiller, Sigmund Geisenheimer founds the Judenloge in Frankfurt.

1802: Solomon Rothschild (1774-1855), son of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, becomes a permanent member of the Judenloge. The old established Frankfurt Jewish families become members in the Judenloge including: the Adlers, Speyers, Reisses, Sichels, Ellisons, Hanaus, and the Goldsmids.

~ Soon other influential Jews join the Judenloge such as Michael Hess, later to become the Principal of the Reformed Jewish School known as, Philanthropin, & Dr Karl Ludwig Baruch, a literary historian, who changed his surname to Borne.

1803: Solomon Rothschild decides to expand his contacts by joining the French L’Aurore Lodge that had adopted Weishaupt’s Illuminati ideology.

1803: Nathan Rothschild (1777-1836), son of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, joins the Lodge Of Emulation in England. His brother James Rothschild, (1792-1868), becomes a 33 Degree Mason in France in 1815.

1816: Johann Christian Ehrmann, a former Frankfurt Mason, warns the German people in his pamphlet, Das Judenthum in der Maurerey, (The Jews in Masonry), that the Frankfurt Jewish Masons wanted a world republic based on humanism.

Not too long after 1816, there was the assassination of President Lincoln, then followed World War I, World War II, and now World War III looms. Along with the destruction of physical property and poverty due to the war, insiders worked within the EP, the MP, and the Roman Catholic Church to destroy these religious institutions. Shortly after 1816, the EP and the MP had already capitulated to Ecumenism, promoted by the Masons to establish a one-world religion. Look at the documents from the EP and the MP back in the 1800s, and you will see studies done concerning the validity of Roman Catholic, Episcopalian, and Anglican Orders.

Pius XII wrote Mystici Corporus in which he encouraged the establishment of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions worldwide. Why were these commissions established if the Roman Liturgy was not to be changed? Then while still alive, Pius XII started plans for Vatican II.

We now know the Catholic Church was infiltrated by Communist sleeper agents in the 1930s according to the testimony of Dr. Bella Dodd who gave voluminous testimony on the Communist infiltration of the Roman Catholic Church and in the United States government before the House Un-American Activities Committee in the 1950’s. She stated, "In the 1930’s we put eleven hundred men into the priesthood in order to destroy the [Roman Catholic] Church from within." ... "The idea was for these men to be Ordained and progress to positions of influence and authority as Monsignors and Bishops. These communist agents entered Catholic seminaries and became priests, bishops, and cardinals who deliberated in the meetings of Vatican II." ... “Right now they [the Communist infiltrators] are in the highest places in the Church." ... "They are working to bring about change in order that the Catholic Church would not be effective against Communism" . . . that these changes would be so drastic that “you will not recognize the Catholic Church.” She also testified, "The whole idea was to destroy, not the institution of the Church, but rather the Faith of the people, and even use the institution of the Church, if possible, to destroy the Faith through the promotion of a pseudo-religion — something that resembled Catholicism but was not the real thing.”

Earlier, Pius XII, as a Papal Prelate, led efforts to write the Code of Canon Law of 1917. This Code took our sacred and Apostolic Holy Canons, changed and reworded them, which should have never been done. These changed "canons" have led to the total corruption in the RCC.

Although Pius XII died in 1958, the damage had been done. Shortly thereafter was held the most heretical council ever, Vatican II, whose documents covertly disguised heresy and whose deliberations brought in the Lutheran Novus Ordo Mass and established a New World Order in the RCC. If the Great Apostasy was not noticeable in 1054 A.D., it should be obvious that 1969 ushered in the greatest darkness as the New Order Roman Catholic calendar dropped many saints and the Novus Ordo Clown Masses, Beer Masses and Circus Masses took the place of the Latin Mass of Pius V.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Orthodox in michigan wrote:

That is true god is in ultimate control of the world , however he gives his creatures free will and according to him men hate light and pratice hidden things of darkness , the conspiring jewish sanhedrin who sought to kill christ were of such a group , they had power to do those things then , and today according to their father the devil.

Censorship of bible passages in churches that speak truth to me are conlusions of their power and influence. Shame on the churches who obey them.

Yes, in World Orthodoxy and in Roman Catholicism, passages from the New Testament are being deleted from Holy Service books and are no longer read during church services because these passages offend certain persons who are living ungodly and unrighteous lives. Starting in the early 1960s, the first passages to be deleted were those which implicated the Jews for killing Christ, yet this is part of the historic record. Christ was crucified at the behest of the Jewish Sanhedrin. Outside of the New Testament, Jewish historians of the time agreed that Christ was put to death by Jews. They even chanted, "May His blood be upon us...."

d9popov

Post by d9popov »

There is no Jewish Sanhedrin today. But there was and is the Soviet/Russian intelligence services. The KGB and related and successor organizations did participate in the World Council of Churches and Third World liberation theology. Today, Russia also supports right wing movements---and, in general, Russia supports internal conflict in the West. The Sergianists have not returned to traditional Orthodoxy, but they continue their war against: first, the people of the "second world" (Communist and formerly Communist countries, their own people); second, the "First" (Western) world; and third, the "Third World" (underdeveloped countries). The Soviets supported both Third World liberation theology (especially in Latin America and South Africa) and anti-Christian movements in the West itself (such as the "nuclear freeze" movement, which claimed that Christian democracy was a as bad as totalitarian and genocidal Communism was). Saint Philaret and Father Gregory Grabbe saw this as a SPIRITUAL ISSUE and wrote specifically against the "nuclear freeze" movement and exposed it as an open Communist agenda to weaken Western countries. This open anti-Christian agenda headquartered in Moscow during the Soviet period was a real (open and historically-documented) agenda (not a secret conspiracy). Even today, the Putin regime hates the traditional (non-Sergianist) Orthodox Christians. We need to pray for the true Orthodox Christians in Putin's Russia and Poroshenko's westernizing Ukraine. In Russia they face persecution and in Ukraine they face a government that wants to use Orthodoxy to westernize the nation and take it away from Holy Tradition. These are all open agendas to take our children away from traditional Orthodoxy and towards some new syncretism of East and West, Orthodoxy and Soviet-remnants and westernization and nationalism. These open agendas that our children are facing are what we should be worried about.