What the Wailing Wall really symbolizes

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

What the Wailing Wall really symbolizes

Post by Maria »

This video is a must see. It exposes the truth behind the Wailing Wall.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Re: What the Wailing Wall really symbolizes

Post by Justice »

Maria wrote:

This video is a must see. It exposes the truth behind the Wailing Wall.

This is one of Nathanael's best videos, I definitely agree.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: What the Wailing Wall really symbolizes

Post by Barbara »

Stangely, when I clicked on Maria's link, I was directed to a video called In the Footsteps of Jesus All About Jerusalem talking about this same dark wall.
I waited for Nathanael to appear, but it was only a hotshot kid. However, I noted in the comments a man's remark that this area was actually Fort Antonia of the Romans.
Thus I was not surprised when Nathanael drew out that point [ when I finally got to the actual video ].

I too noticed that ridiculous repetition of high level visitors being dragged to that site and thought the foreign participants were ridiculously kowtowing to their demanding hosts. I am glad Nathanael has investigated this much further and found the horrific truth about that.

I have always shielded my eyes from pictures or articles about this place. Now i know why !

I bet there is black magic heavily embedded in that locale, which hypnotizes the foreign guests to obey their host's will - instead of God's -- or even look out for their own country's best interests. The latter instinct seems to be wiped away from the slate of their souls, replaced by robotic creatures willing to do whatever they are told by that country's representatives in North America. Scary !!!

PS - the only interesting thing about the video I mentioned of the tour of this area was that the part shown in the end was right under the Convent of Notre-Dame de Sion, founded by a French convert FROM Judaism, Pere Alphonse de Ratisbonne, in the late 1850s in order to convert his former co-religionists.