Is Francis the Worst Pope Ever?

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Is Francis the Worst Pope Ever?

Post by Maria »

I pray that my friends and relatives in Roman Catholicism will see the light and convert to Orthodox Christianity, but I doubt that they will. They have been indoctrinated since birth.

I was a Roman Catholic for 50 years, and it was a grace from God that enabled me to repent and convert back in April of 1996. That was when John Paul II who kissed the Quran was reigning. That act shows how apostate Rome has become.

Last edited by Maria on Mon 13 August 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Notice a grinning Francis holding a cross with a snake on it for all to see. He later kisses that cross.

How demonic! This happened on July 27, 2013 on his trip to Rio de Janeiro.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

HORRIBLE ! I wish I hadn't seen that right before sleeptime. Easily could cause nightmares.

1st, I looked at the so-called cross but now I see that Francis' face is exactly that of a demon. That leer is chilling.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Two posts were removed from this thread and can now be found at http://www.euphrosynoscafe.com/forum/vi ... 37&t=12586

Pending the outcome of moderator discussion, this new thread linked above may be moved into the Political Private Forum as it deals with secret societies.

Maria
Administrato
r

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Oh, no. Miracle attributed to Francis?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/baby-br ... 50103.html

What next? This child had chemotherapy and survived. This does not sound like a miracle, but modern day medicine. Yet odds are against her as chemotherapy patients do not usually live beyond ten years. It is sad that this yahoo story attributes her recovery to being kissed by Francis.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Francis is coming to Ireland.

Below is a preview of what the priests will be wearing to concelebrate with Francis at the upcoming World Meeting of Families in Dublin. Besides the pastel rainbow colors, do you notice anything about the design in the center which has replaced the Cross?

Cyprian has mentioned this before. Could it be possible that the Cross is no longer honored and has been replaced?

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Today, there have been calls for Francis to resign. I have posted a brief excerpt from the Church Militant below:

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/art ... ust-resign

In an 11-page confession of everything he knows about homosexual predation and silence with regard to it, written on the Feast of the Queenship of Mary — Aug. 22 — former papal nuncio and Vatican ambassador to the United States, Abp. Carlo Maria Viganò, has outed numerous senior members of the hierarchy and said Pope Francis must resign:

Code: Select all

The homosexual networks present in the Church must be eradicated. ... These homosexual networks, which are now widespread in many dioceses, seminaries, religious orders, etc., act under the concealment of secrecy and lies with the power of octopus tentacles, and strangle innocent victims and priestly vocations, and are strangling the entire Church.

In the matter of Pope Francis needing to step down, he could have not been more direct:

Code: Select all

In this extremely dramatic moment for the universal Church, he must acknowledge his mistakes and, in keeping with the proclaimed principle of zero tolerance, Pope Francis must be the first to set a good example for cardinals and bishops who covered up McCarrick's abuses and resign along with all of them.[/quote]