Eucharistic Miracles in the post-schism Roman Catholic Church

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Eucharistic Miracles in the post-schism Roman Catholic Church

Post by Maria »

Personally, I do not believe in the light switch theory, so that if a schism takes place, then
sanctifying grace will immediately depart. I do not believe that God works that way, as He
constantly calls people to repentance.

Hebrews 3: 15 -- "If today you hear the Voice of the Lord, harken not your hearts ..."

This reminds us of the time in the Old Testament when Moses led the Chosen People out
of Egypt because the Pharoah had hardened his heart against the Lord and His People.

Take a look at these Eucharistic Miracles at this website:
http://www.miraclesofthechurch.com/2010 ... istic.html

It is highly probable that these Eucharistic miracles were possible in the first 400 years
after the Great Schism. However, with time, grace departs. Notice the horrible Eucharistic
sacrileges committed by the women in the years 1225, 1345, and 1452. Even though these
grave sacrileges took place, God did not despise the Roman Catholics, but gave them
repeated signs that He still loved them and was calling them to repentance. "If today you
hear the Voice of the Lord, harden not your hearts."

Indeed, these grave sacrileges were due to the effects of the Great Schism of 1054 A.D.,
and it only worsened with time. It was apparent that God was hounding the Roman
Catholics and was repeatedly calling them to repentance.

After Vatican II, these Eucharistic miracles have all but ceased, showing that with the nefarious
changes in all the sacraments since Vatican II, there is no more grace in Roman Catholicism.

Not only have the all the sacraments and the Liturgy been changed and rendered ineffective,
illicit, and invalid, but most certainly all the popes since Vatican II have been compromised.

If you have not yet read The Dictator Pope, please do so. This current pope reminds
me of King Saul and his ungodly rages. Remember, only the psalms sung by David could
calm Saul's spirit. Here is a review of The Dictator Pope on Breitbart.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... e-francis/

Even Pius XII was compromised as seen in Hitler's Pope.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Re: Eucharistic Miracles in the post-schism Roman Catholic Church

Post by Justice »

I think people can accept the light switch theory and think that God tried to call the Roman Catholics to repentance. Even if grace isn't present in the church, can't God try and save souls?

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Eucharistic Miracles in the post-schism Roman Catholic Church

Post by Maria »

Eucharistic miracles are a thing of the past. Therefore, the Novus Ordo Catholics must generate a circus-like enthusiasm to keep their youth.
The flying spaghetti monster ...

https://novusordowatch.org/2018/04/flyi ... in-brazil/

“Eucharistic” Drone Delivery in Brazilian Novus Ordo Parish

April 2, 2018

The absuridty, impiety, sacrilege, and wickedness of the Vatican II Sect knows no bounds. The following video was taken at São Geraldo Majella (St. Gerard Majella) church in Sorocaba, Brazil, located in the “archdiocese” of Sorocaba. It is staffed by Novus Ordo Redemptorist presbyters: ...

Gone is the sacredness. In vogue are gadgets, drones, applause, clowns, and dancing. No wonder atheism is increasing world-wide.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.