End of the World starts this Saturday

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

End of the World starts this Saturday

Post by Maria »

According to David Meade, the heavens are revealing the Sign of the Woman this Saturday.

Someone even hacked into several Orange County, California TV stations to broadcast this warning.

What next? Christ said that He would come like a thief in the night when few will be expecting His Second Coming.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/09/21/en ... ge-county/

Stacy Laflamme of Lake Forest said she was watching the HGTV channel via Cox Communications about 11:05 a.m. when suddenly an emergency alert flashed across her screen followed by a voice.

“Realize this, extremely violent times will come,” a man’s voice boomed, according to a video of the alert.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

NotChrysostomYet
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

Re: End of the World starts this Saturday

Post by NotChrysostomYet »

Gotta love Protestants.

Luke
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Post by Luke »

I will call Japan early Saturday morning. If nobody answers, I will know we are in trouble. :D

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

I can't wait to see his reaction!

Luke
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Post by Luke »

I wonder if the world ending will be a good enough reason not to pay taxes this April? :)

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Luke wrote:

I wonder if the world ending will be a good enough reason not to pay taxes this April? :)

Let's not delve into politics.

Seriously, I believe that we are in the End Times. In fact, the Church teaches that we have been in the End Times since Christ ascended into Heaven, so sometime soon, possibly within our lifetime, we will be forced to get the Mark of the Beast, most likely a chip implanted into our right hand (so we can no longer make the Sign of the Cross) or implanted into our forehead. With this chip, the authorities can withhold taxes from our wages, and also track us like animals. Without this chip, we cannot purchase food and needed supplies. Worst of all, by accepting this chip, we will become enemies of Christ, and lose our eternal salvation. Already some companies are encouraging employees to get this microchip while the military is moving in this direction. In Europe, there is talk of requiring all newborn babies to get the chip so that they can be tracked and found if they are kidnapped.

Nevertheless, certain organizations have been plotting to give the appearance of His Coming for financial gain. With the Jews and Muslims expecting the Messiah to come, if a fake messiah were to appear, they would rush to support him, and so would misinformed Christians, especially those allied with Messianic Judaism. Would this fake messiah be the anti-Christ?

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

We will get a sign from the Sun on September 23 with the return of Active Region 2673, which produced multiple C, M, and even X flares on its short stay on our side of the sun from September 6 through September 10.