Bill Maher's Communist America

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Bill Maher's Communist America

Post by Justice »

I come from a liberal family and one of the liberal talkshows that we watched was Bill Maher. I'm bringing up Bill's show because at the end of his latest episode, he announced that RICHARD DAWKINS that's right one of the founders of New Atheism would be on the show. Now this is to be expected as Bill Maher is a New Atheist in Atheist clothing. But by having Richard Dawkins on the show, not only does this show us about his views on religion, it also shows his view of a Communist America. Bottom line he's an enemy to Orthodoxy and America.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Bill Maher's Communist America

Post by Maria »

We did not have the rise in atheism until the Renaissance when Man became the new god.

While Orthodox countries were least affected by the Renaissance, Catholic countries were devastated.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.