The Question of Cain Continues

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

The Question of Cain Continues

Post by Maria »

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... D_20170321

As selfish unethical guidelines continue unchecked, the question of Cain continues: "Am I my brother's keeper?"

Labs are already growing human embryos up to 14 days before terminating (killing) them, freezing them for future development, or transferring them into a uterus in a process known as in-vitro fertilization where they can develop into babies.

Now Sci Am is proposing that human embryos be allowed to grow past this 14 day barrier, and even be harvested to grow spare parts like kidneys, livers, and hearts for harvesting.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: The Question of Cain Continues

Post by Maria »

Is this a question which does not bother people?

Scientists are aborting unborn babies who were conceived in test tubes and who were then gestating in artificial wombs.

Not only do these "terminations" increase the annual human abortion rate, but also more horrific experiments are being planned.

Also, we must ask, are the products of these terminated children being used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and in vaccines?

Full disclosure is needed.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.