Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Madison Grant
Jr Member

Re: Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Post by Madison Grant »

Patriarch Ambrose Moran, yes- he claims to be the legitimate Canonical successor to the late Joseph Cardinal Slipyj the former head of Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church, was back in Boston, KY to do Mass for the seminarians this past weekend.

In this supplied photo you will see Father Joseph Pfeiffer in the white cassock with red sash and Mr. Greg Taylor of London, UK of http://www.therecusant.com fame, a pro- SSPX-MC publication, in the green V- Neck sweater standing to the left and the right side of Patriarch Amrbrose Moran. The photo was taken inside the Refectory of the seminary in Boston, KY.

What does this mean? It means that the "Investigation", going back more than 6 months now, is over and His Beatitude Ambrose Moran is now raising up the status of the the seminary canonically, performing Confirmations for the SSPX-MC, the sect out of Boston, KY, and at one point in the future will be consecrating a Bishop Joseph Pfeiffer.

Here is the video link, and a thumbnail, to see His Beatitude performing the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass at the primary Altar, out of a total of 3 Altars at the seminary's chapel, from this past weekend:
http://30daysintheseminary.blogspot.nl/ ... sador.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOC_h_238hg This is the YouTube link of the thumbnailed Mass photo above.

The audio quality is not great but it works fine with ear buds or head phones. His Beatitude Patriarch Ambrose Moran actually says he is raising the Canonical status of the seminary with the Universal Jurisdiction given to him by Papal Privilege conferred on the Major Archbishops of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church.

The below link is the source of the first photo posted:
http://30daysintheseminary.blogspot.nl/ ... tched.html

I will continue to post updates as they come up concerning the future of the Kentucky cult. Kyrie Elesion.

EDIT: The source of this information is from the same Cath Info forum and this here linked thread: http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php?a= ... in=0&num=3

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

Yes, this is a farce. Fr. P(Joseph Pfeiffer) and Fr. H(David Hewko) should be ashamed. We have proven (or we could even say that Moran himself has proven) beyond any reasonable doubt that Moran is not Catholic. That's really all we need to prove. But for the sake of all people everywhere, Catholic or not, I would like to prove beyond all doubt the validity of his claim to be a priest and a bishop. I'm sure this guy is going to continue his shananigans into the future for as long as he lives. So let's get some accurate information posted on the web so that he will never fool anyone who is willing to perform due diligence.

Hard to believe that there are Catholics out there who are willing to be associated publicly with this bozo.

http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php?a= ... n=30&num=3

The above was posted by a member with the username of Clemens Maria on cathinfo.

It is not known if there are any open Bishops who were Consecrated by His Beatitude and are operating as Roman Catholics.

For the TOCs, aside from the Bishop under Archbishop Gregory of GOCA in Colorado, where Ambrose was co- Consecrator, I only know of one other Bishop who was raised to the episcopate by Ambrose.

I will search for His Excellency's name as it eludes me at this moment. It will be up to the TOCs to snuf him out along with anyone with His Beatitude's episcopal pedigree.

When Ambrose is presenting himself to the members of the Orthodox Church he presents himself as a lifelong TOC.

When Ambrose is presenting himself to the members of the Roman Catholic Church he presents himself as a lifelong Traditional Catholic.

Thank you.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Madison Grant wrote:

When Ambrose is presenting himself to the members of the Orthodox Church he presents himself as a lifelong TOC.

When Ambrose is presenting himself to the members of the Roman Catholic Church he presents himself as a lifelong Traditional Catholic.

Thank you.

Thank you for this alert.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Here is a recently published document showing that Archbishop Ambrose Moran is not what he claims to be:

http://www.ecclesiamilitans.com/Theolog ... _Moran.pdf

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Good timing for the post on his namesday ! Assumedly, Abp Ambrose is named for St Ambrose of Milan ?

The document minces no words. It is entirely convincing. It even references Euphrosynos Cafe threads !

By the way, WHY was Abp Ambrose expelled by Abp Gregory of Colorado ? I have forgotten.

I liked the use of the term "double life" because that hints at a sociopath or other con-artist. One has to consider that this trickster may suffer from such a personality disorder which included pathological lying, chamelon-like changes to suit his current audience, no remorse shown, wild flights of fancy / delusional thinking which may be other disorders, too.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

Good timing for the post on his namesday ! Assumedly, Abp Ambrose is named for St Ambrose of Milan ?

The document minces no words. It is entirely convincing. It even references Euphrosynos Cafe threads !

By the way, WHY was Abp Ambrose expelled by Abp Gregory of Colorado ? I have forgotten.

I liked the use of the term "double life" because that hints at a sociopath or other con-artist. One has to consider that this trickster may suffer from such a personality disorder which included pathological lying, chamelon-like changes to suit his current audience, no remorse shown, wild flights of fancy / delusional thinking which may be other disorders, too.

Whether in Orthodoxy or in Roman Catholicism, visiting priests and especially bishops are to present themselves to the Local Ordinary (Ruling Bishop) before prancing around the diocese or visiting any parishes. This is the proper protocol. To do otherwise is rude and disruptive.

What mystifies me is how long this Ambrose Moran perpetuated this fraud. Ten years?

And no one was the wiser? Really?

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

This is just one more indication of how much it is a difficult time in which to be a Christian seeking true faith and fellowship.