Surprising Pope Francis Update

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Matthew
Protoposter

Surprising Pope Francis Update

Post by Matthew »

The following might be of interest to some of you:

Another interesting and possibly noteworthy aspect of the Final Pope is the timing of his arrival. While we don’t normally put a lot of stock in numerology, mystics do and the great biblical scholar and Anglican theologian, Ethelbert W. Bullinger, wrote an exhaustive treatise in the nineteenth century which has yielded some interesting connections to the new pontiff. The numbers surrounding Pope Francis’ election keep coming up thirteen. White smoke at 7:06 p.m.: 7 + 6 = 13; he is 76 years old: 7 + 6 = 13; he was elected on the calendar date 3/13/13, which sports two thirteens of its own; 3/13/2013 also yields 3 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 3 = 13; he was announced at precisely 8:13 p.m. Vatican time, or, in military and European time 20:13, making for an astounding 3/13/2013 at 20:13. According to Bullinger:

"As to the significance of thirteen, all are aware that...

For the full article go to:

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/vaticana21.htm

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Surprising Pope Francis Update

Post by Maria »

Only the Protestants are superstitious about the number 13.

How did this superstition arise? Have you ever noticed that in buildings found in the USA, you will rarely ever find a Room 13 or a 13th Floor. Why is this so? Yet we do have days of the month that include the number 13, but whenever 13 falls on a Friday, beware (or so goes the superstition).

My husband was born on Friday the 13th. And it was his lucky day. The doctors wanted to abort him because he was a breech, but the Theotokos appeared to his mother and told her not to allow the doctors to abort the child. A caesarian was performed and the child was born without any complications. The surgery was successful.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian

Post by Maria »

Look at this 13603 = 13

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/co ... thing-else

Executive Order 13603’s “Emergency and Non-Emergency Powers”

One of the most frightening Obama edicts to come down the pike is Executive Order 13603 on “National Defense Resources Preparedness,” issued a little over a year ago, on March 16, 2012. This executive order is frightening because of its sweeping scope, explicitly declaring that the president and his designated Cabinet and agency heads have authority to commandeer and control:

all water,
all human and animal food,
all transportation,
all energy,
all construction materials,
all “health resources,”
all farm equipment,
all fertilizers,
all fuels,
… and much more.

This is a very dangerous executive order.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

Take note of not only the numerous references to the number 13, but also pay attention to the Lunar cycle. When the Pope announced his resignation on 2/11 (=13), it was during "the dark of the moon"--that is, the time surrounding a new moon when the night is dark. Likewise, when the new pope was elected on the 13th, it was yet again another dark moon.

Take note of the thread that connects many of the top-grossing occult books/films in the last few years:

Take the Twilight series for example. What is twilight? It is the period when day transitions to night; when the light succumbs to darkness. The Illuminati is signaling to us, that we are the twilight of this age, and a new age of darkness is about to descend upon us.

Twilight
Bella Swan moves from Phoenix, Arizona to live with her father in Forks, Washington to allow her mother to travel with her new husband, a minor league baseball player.

Twilight: New Moon
With what I've already said about Lunar cycles, need I say anything more about this title?

Twilight: Eclipse
I already mentioned that 147 days after Aurora 7/20, Sandy Hook took place on yet another day following a new moon. (a dark night). 147 days after Sandy Hook 12/14/12 brings us to 5/10/13, a new moon and a solar eclipse. Combine the second and third titles of the Twilight series and you get: NEW MOON and ECLIPSE, May 10th.

Twilight: Breaking Dawn
I'm sure many of you are aware that Aurora is the goddess of the dawn.

Transformers III: Dark of the Moon
It's not a coincidence that this film begins with scenes referencing the 7/20/69 Apollo 11 mission. A little more than an hour into the film, there is a highway chase where we see two green highway signs (like we typically see above us on freeways) shows very deliberately Aurora with the numbers 88 and 20? (8+8=16 and 1+6=7) That is the date and location of the Dark Knight Rises psy-op in Aurora Colorado, which took place on a "Dark (K)night." 7/20/12 was the first day following a new moon, which is a commonly called "dark of the moon".

The Dark Knight Rises (this is a play on words, since the night this film premeired was a "dark night," i.e. dark of the moon.)
The Dark Knight Rises was released on 7/20/12, and the psy-op was in Aurora.

None of this is any mere coincidence, especially when placed in context with the Pope choosing to announce his resignation on a dark night, and the new Pope was elected on a dark of the night as well.

The next attack they have planned is hidden in many of the occult (comic) books and films of Hollywood too. We must needs pray for discernment from our God and Saviour.

Batman? Gotham? Does anyone see a connection? There used to be an actual Gotham baseball club way back in the 1880's in....New York. The NY Gothams. Also at this time there were the NY Metros or Metropolitans. Bat-man? Is not a baseball player who holds a bat a bat-man?

The attack and hostage crisis has all been subliminally prepared in the Dark Knight Rises film. It's in there, if you know where to look. Also, the new film 42, about the Jackie Roosevelt Robinson story, also ties into all of this, and also the new Tom Cruise film Oblivion coming out Friday April 19th. The trailers are already out.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Cyprian wrote:

None of this is any mere coincidence, especially when placed in context with the Pope choosing to announce his resignation on a dark night, and the new Pope was elected on a dark of the night as well.

Very interesting, Cyprian. Thanks for the info. I tend to take a greater interest in these kinds of things than Jonathan does; though I sympathise with his caution (but not with blind scepticism). We know that the numerology stuff is a lot of rot and balderdash from an Orthodox Christian point of view. However, it is also a fact that those who love power and possess it the most, also tend to be occultists, believing in the existence of some kind of "science of destiny" woven into the fabric of reality--some would call it mathematics. In any case, a survey of the emperors from China's first great emperor, Chi Shir Hwang Di, to Cleopatra who drank various potions to prolong life or immortalise herself, to the modern day super rich who buy cryogenic chambers, or fund anti-ageing and cloning technology hoping to extend their lives by decades if not centuries or indefinitely, do all these things because they seek to retain power, and many believe in occult power and "Sciences" as a means to assure themselves of success by timing things just right, and by doing things according to moons and such on certain dates and occult-based numerological time intervals they offer a kind of spiritual worship and homage to the secret powers they believe underlie and direct the universe.

However, I have a question about the above quote I have singled out.

If the Pope resigned on a dark moon, and the new pope was revealed / elected on a new dark moon, how can that be possible? -- since the full cycle does not return except every 28 days, and the gap between these two events is only 13 days.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

Greetings in Christ Symeon,

If you read the line a second time, you will see that I said that Pope Benedict made public his announcement of his resignation on 2/11, the day following a new moon on 2/10. His actual resignation became effective on his last day in office on the last day of February.

In Christ our true God,

Cyprian

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Oh, yes. Thanks!

By the way, for Jonathan, I want to assure you that if all men, including those in power (whom we assume since they possess higher educational credentials, are practical worldly men, modern minded and the like that they would be as sceptical and non-superstitious as we are) were as we "rational sheep" of Christ's True Flock, then of course such scepticism you present would be entirely justified. However, you fail to grasp the nature of the "beast" we are dealing with here: I mean the elitists, the economic, political, religious, and military super powers of the world. These individuals are truly occultists who are by no means immune to superstition, especially when they take it in it's more scientifically pretentious forms. It is no wonder that scientists (physicists, cosmologists, chemists, biologists, and so forth) call mathematics, "the Language of God." Everything in observable universe can be represented mathematically. Hence, they believe that the mathematical subroutines, like the human genome, could be cracked, then this would allow us to manipulate or capitalise all energy and matter, and even supersede all physical limitations -- in a word, to become gods. These men and women, who believe in an unlimited future of human potential and evolution, truly believe that such things exist, and that only "medieval-minded and ignorant peasants" like us True Orthodox Christians who worship a "dead god" will gainsay their faith in evolutionary divinization of the human race.