Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.

Moderator: Maria

OperationSurvival

Re: Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Postby OperationSurvival » Tue 9 October 2018 9:07 pm

Mr. Madison, where did you get that complete letter of Abp. Ambrose to Abp. Gregory? I would like to verify its authenticity.

Thank you and God bless.

Madison Grant wrote:Archbishop Gregory of GOC speaks,

This information was posted in the last 24 hours at the pro- SSPX Resistance webforum CathInfo:

First some images:

Now Archbishop Gregory writes about Metropolitan Archbishop Ambrose Moran who has now resurfaced with the SSPX Resistance outfit in Kentucky:

Archbishop Ambroise came to us from the city of New York. He was asking us to be receive into our church. After examining him and papers which he presented we determined that he had renounced the Roman Catholic faith and joined the Orthodox Church, however he was involved with the ecumenical movement. He had presented papers that he was it received into the Alexandrian Orthodox Patriarchate and was their representative in the United States.

In October 2007 Archbishop Ambrose of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church, of New York and the Eastern United States, repented of all his ecumenical connections with World Orthodoxy and petitioned to be received into the Genuine Orthodox Church of America. He signed a Declaration stating that he renounced the heresy of Ecumenism, and requested to be received back into the one holy, catholic and apostolic Church. On Sunday, November 18, 2007, Archbishop Ambrose was received into the Church by joint agreement of Archbishop Gregory of the GOC of America and Archbishop Makarios of the GOC of Greece. The reception of Archbishop Ambrose took place in the Cathedral of the Dormition before all the faithful, where he made his renunciation in public and was chrismated back into the Church.

The following is a picture of his reception and him signing his renunciation of the ecumenical heresy, which recognizes the church of Rome as a valid entity ... ...

On July 27, 2008, a letter written and signed by Archbishop Ambrose was received by the holy Synod, portraying the Synod of the GOC of America as non-existent. Archbishop Ambrose signed it as the Metropolitan of Kiev and the Exarch of the Patriarchate of Alexandria, thus reverting back to his former status as part of World Orthodoxy.

Because of his uncanonical actions, Archbishop Ambrose was brought to spiritual court and found guilty. He was duly deposed from the clergy.

There are many more documents and photographs. But I believe this is sufficient for you to understand that this poor man is only seeking for glory or a buck. He has a very bad reputation in Buena Vista. Just a shot inquiry among the police would give you a fair impression of what they think of this man.

/end of text.

Barbara
Protoposter

Postby Barbara » Wed 10 October 2018 3:31 am

For some reason, I am not seeing most of those images above. Only the one right beneath the laughable letter.

Are there any updates on this imposter Ambrose Moran ?

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Postby Maria » Wed 10 October 2018 4:43 am

Barbara wrote:For some reason, I am not seeing most of those images above. Only the one right beneath the laughable letter.

Are there any updates on this imposter Ambrose Moran ?

Apparently, Ambrose Moran is ordaining priests for some renegade Traditionalist Catholics in Kentucky, who are anti-Resistant, anti-sedevacantist, anti-Francis, and anti-SSPX.
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Postby Barbara » Wed 10 October 2018 4:13 pm

So he is still there with the same group ? I have to read up on that particular group again, as so much time has passed.

Now I am seeing both images. It LOOKS fine on the surface, but so much falsity behind that ceremony.

What on earth did Abp Gregory of Colorado mean when he hinted darkly about the local POLICE ? Why would they have anything to do with a faux clergyman - ! ? What did this Ambrose Moran [ whatever his proper ecclesiastical designation is ] do when he was in Buena Vista ? The "Prince of Serbia" could not have remained that THAT long, assumedly.

Ironically, his purported godfather, King Peter II, reposed somewhere in Denver, Colorado.

I just looked up the date : it was the Feast of St Hilarion of Gaza, November 3. Priests should think of serving a moleben for King Peter II this year. He suffered a lot on behalf of a Free Yugoslavia and the monarchical system there. It was due to the machinations of Stalin-trained and backed and financed Tito that King Peter was not allowed to resume his throne after World War II.

Madison Grant
Jr Member
Jurisdiction: Archbishop Stephanos

Postby Madison Grant » Mon 15 October 2018 7:19 am

OperationSurvival wrote:Mr. Madison, where did you get that complete letter of Abp. Ambrose to Abp. Gregory? I would like to verify its authenticity.

Thank you and God bless.

Salve!

To which letter are you referring to?

You quoted two letters.

The image at the top of the quoted message and the "loose" text at the bottom of the quoted message.

Both the image and the text originate with Archbishop Gregory (George) of the Genuine Orthodox Church of America.

The imaged letter is from Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) to Archbishop Gregory (George)

It is full of nonsense.

Just spend an hour or two searching for those "schools" he graduated from. Some no longer exist. Some, such as the ones Ambrose got his PhD from, were fly by night operations meaning that they were "diploma mills".

Furthermore I e-mailed the personal secretary of the now deceased Lubomyr Cardinal Husar back around late 2015 or so asking if Cardinal Husar knew this Ambrose. I don't have that e-mail account but from what I can recall is that the reply was sharp in answering in the negative about Josyf Cardinal Slipyj and Lubomyr Cardinal Husar knowing this Ambrose Moran. Like I said, I don't have the e-mail but, you can send some e-mails via the UGCC's list of contacts; it is not difficult to navigate the UGCC's website in Ukrainian. Plus they speak English.

The "loose" text of the quoted message is from an e-mail correspondence between Archbishop Gregory (George) to a CathInfo message board member.

If you have an account at Matthew McDevitt's forum then feel free to do a search.

Madison Grant
Jr Member
Jurisdiction: Archbishop Stephanos

Postby Madison Grant » Mon 15 October 2018 9:54 am

Barbara wrote:So he is still there with the same group ? I have to read up on that particular group again, as so much time has passed.

Now I am seeing both images. It LOOKS fine on the surface, but so much falsity behind that ceremony.

What on earth did Abp Gregory of Colorado mean when he hinted darkly about the local POLICE ? Why would they have anything to do with a faux clergyman - ! ? What did this Ambrose Moran [ whatever his proper ecclesiastical designation is ] do when he was in Buena Vista ? The "Prince of Serbia" could not have remained that THAT long, assumedly.

Ironically, his purported godfather, King Peter II, reposed somewhere in Denver, Colorado.

I just looked up the date : it was the Feast of St Hilarion of Gaza, November 3. Priests should think of serving a moleben for King Peter II this year. He suffered a lot on behalf of a Free Yugoslavia and the monarchical system there. It was due to the machinations of Stalin-trained and backed and financed Tito that King Peter was not allowed to resume his throne after World War II.

I highlighted the part I want to comment on.

Yes Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) is still with Boston, KY.

Father Joseph Pfeiffer has no other rent-a-bishop at hand other than Ambrose.

Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) was not consecrated a bishop by Josyf Cardinal Slipyj. This was how he presented himself to Boston, KY.

Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) was probably not consecrated a bishop by the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church. This was how he presented himself to Archbishop Gregory (George).

What does this mean?

It means Bishop John (Egan), Archbishop Gregory's wingman, was probably consecrated by only one man, that is to say, by Archbishop Gregory (George) himself. This is something I would love to hear the Archbishop try to explain away since this is what he uses against Archbishop Matthew (Karpathakis).

It means that Father Joseph Pfeiffer is getting clowned, badly.

Does anyone really want to get their sacraments from these guys after they get "ordained" by "Archbishop" Ambrose (Moran)?

Return to “Religious, Moral, and Ethical Topics”