Is Francis the Worst Pope Ever?

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems.

Moderator: Maria

Archimandrit Nilos

Re: Is Francis the Worst Pope Ever?

Postby Archimandrit Nilos » Wed 27 June 2018 3:30 pm

Bergoglio alias Francis is an apostate from all Christian Faith.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Postby Maria » Wed 27 June 2018 5:41 pm

Archimandrit Nilos wrote:Bergoglio alias Francis is an apostate from all Christian Faith.

True. Thus, he is the most dangerous as he could cause millions or even billions of souls to lose all faith.
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Postby Maria » Fri 13 July 2018 3:32 am

Latest news from the SSPX. On July 11, 2018, the General Chapter of the SSPX elected this Argentinian SSPX leadership team.

Pictured at the left, Bishop De Galarreta is Spanish-Argentine. In the center of this photo is Fr. Davide Pagliarani who is the new Superior General of the SSPX. Fr. Davide was the director of the Argentine seminary of the SSPX. On the right is the Frenchman, Fr. Bouchacourt, who was superior of the district in Argentina.

Bishop De Galarreta and Fr. Bouchacourt will serve as General Assistants to Fr. Davide Pagliarani.

From what I have read at various sites, this new leadership team is quite liberal and will not oppose a union with the Vatican and with the apostate Francis.
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Postby Barbara » Wed 18 July 2018 3:55 am

Do you have any details as to on what subjects they are liberal ? What a disappointment. One would expect much better.

Return to “Religious, Moral, and Ethical Topics”