Vaccines peddled to kids :"Don't cry, Just comply"

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems.

Moderator: Maria

Barbara
Protoposter

Vaccines peddled to kids :"Don't cry, Just comply"

Postby Barbara » Mon 2 April 2018 4:14 am

As reported on the Natural Health 365 site, a recent Idaho Shakespeare Festival play was 'dosed up' with an injection of evil.

5 minutes of shameless propagandizing were tackily tacked onto the end of an adaptation of Jules Verne's classic, Around the World in 80 Days". Here could be why :

"Idaho has one of the highest vaccine exemption rates in the country. If you were pro-vaccine and wanted to wage a propaganda campaign, this would certainly be the place to start.

The current generation of children suffer more health problems than ever and are receiving 300 percent more vaccines. With so many reported vaccine side effects, many parents are opting to exempt their children from receiving them.

And, remember, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has paid out almost $4 billion to victims and families of persons who have suffered ill health or death from vaccines. It’s almost hard to believe that they call this medical intervention, “safe and effective.”

Some of the play’s creepy song lyrics [ aimed at children Kindergarten through 6th grade ] are as follows:

“There are so many diseases you need to be protected against if you are going around the world
By injecting you with a small sample of each of the diseases your body will be able to fight those pesky illnesses away”...
[and]
"Don't Cry
Just Comply"

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccin ... -2506.html

Orthodox in michigan

Re: Vaccines peddled to kids :"Don't cry, Just comply"

Postby Orthodox in michigan » Sat 14 April 2018 11:07 am

As a parent , I would be interested in how most orthodox Christians feel about vaccines , I have heard not many studies in America are being done as to health if vaccinated versus unvaccinated. I would be interested if any one has views about orthodox friends or family view vaccinations.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Postby Maria » Sat 14 April 2018 6:20 pm

There is concern that the vaccinated could shed bacteria and viruses to senior citizens, adults, priests, and unvaccinated children as the vaccines are quite dirty.

The main concern expressed by Orthodox priests is that all these vaccines contain aborted human fetal cells.
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Orthodox in michigan

Postby Orthodox in michigan » Sun 15 April 2018 2:27 am

Thank you , I did not know that. My wife’s parents were in the medical field and we chose not to vaccinate since we have the option here do so ,we will need a waiver for school but have had a ear full from family members who think we are in the wrong for not doing it . I had a feeling that they are not safe as some or her cousins children had rashes and fevers.

Barbara
Protoposter

Postby Barbara » Mon 16 April 2018 2:30 am

OrthodoxinMichigan, you and your family are doing the wisest thing possible in refusing vaccines. Don't EVER be tempted !
It's appalling that one has to obtain a waiver to avoid something so deadly. This is true in Europe, too, at least in some countries. Parents both there and here agonize over the process when they should be free to do whatever they wish.

{I wonder what the situation is in the Russian Federation in this regard ?}

Return to “Religious, Moral, and Ethical Topics”