TOC Miracles?

This is a safe harbor for inquirers and catechumen to ask questions and share their journey into Holy Orthodoxy. Please be kind to our newcomers and warmly welcome them. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

TOC Miracles?

Post by Justice »

Have there been any recent TOC miracles lately? Then again the only TOC miricle I know of is of the Cross in the sky.

Last edited by Maria on Tue 30 May 2017 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected misspelling in title
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: TOC Miracles?

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:

Have there been any recent TOC miracles lately? Then again the only TOC miricle I know of is of the Cross in the sky.

My husband and I experience miracles almost daily. We are both elderly, so life is a struggle. We sometimes wake up in severe pain, pray to St. Matthew the New Confessor (+1950), and within a minute or two, the pain is gone. I can only describe this as a miracle.

Last week, my husband misplaced his car keys. He searched outside and inside the house for 30 minutes. Finally, I suggested that we pray to our favorite saint, St. Matthew, and within 3 minutes, my husband found the keys just outside the door sitting on his footstool where he had looked previously at least two times. Again, they just simply appeared.

However, in this link below (see the first two paragraphs) are two biographies of saints who lived in the 20th century, and who have worked many miracles. Both of these saints suffered much for their faith. Check out this link and read those two biographies. I am sure you will enjoy them as much as we did.

http://www.euphrosynoscafe.com/forum/vi ... 33&t=11114

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.