Dark Forces - Alex Jones, Infowars, and Jerome Corsi

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Dark Forces - Alex Jones, Infowars, and Jerome Corsi

Post by Maria »

For my E Cafe friend who wanted to know more about Q and the Alex Jones debacle. ...

Below is a post from Q to start this show.

Look at the message: Alex Jones is banned from Twitter, not the messenger, Q.

Why is this happening? Some conservatives are now crying foul and are furious with Jeff Sessions, Rod Rosenstein, and Mueller. Worse these conservatives do not really know who Alex Jones is, but they support him financially thinking that he will be a victim of Mueller's attempt to entrap him in a charge of perjury, if nothing else. Alex Jones' friend, Jerome Corsi, was just interviewed by Mueller last week. Nothing has been reported yet.

Next, look at this video of Alex Jones, acting out the terror and paranoia he feels that he will be facing at the hands of Mueller.

Read what Q has to say about all this:

Jerome Corsi was just interviewed by Mueller on Friday, Sept. 7, 2018. Nothing has been reported yet.

Key:
AJ = Alex Jones
POTUS = President of the United States
MOS = Mossad
Black Hats = Deep State US Communist Agents largely Obama appointees
Free Speech Systems, LLC = InfoWars

If Mueller can convict Alex Jones, Jerome Corsi, and their associates of working with the Mossad, they could be charged with treason. The penalty for treason is death. Yes, this has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the Russian Collusion or Election Interference, or does it? Mueller seems to be on a goose chase, and I do not think that he will ever find that golden egg, or is this all a smoke screen?

Apparently, there is a two-pronged attack from the Right (Alex Jones, InfoWars, Jerome Corsi, etc.) and from the Left (MSM, Deep State U.S. Communist agents, U.S. Nazi agents, Obama, HRC, We are Anonymous, etc.). Both of these groups from the Right and from the Left are controlled by George Soros, the CIA, Mossad, M15/M16, and other international spies in an attempt to establish the New World Order and the reign of the Antichrist. That there is cooperation between these groups is seen when Jerome Corsi visited with Rockefeller and in others, in Europe, but that is another story. Please read on:

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

Re: Dark Forces - Alex Jones, Infowars, and Jerome Corsi

Post by Maria »

From the website, sgtreport.com, there is a lot of information on Alex Jones, Infowars, and Jerome Corsi.
cf. https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/09/goodb ... awakening/
cf. http://www.alexjonesmachine.com/betlev.htm -- Note that all the quotes below in brown are originally from this website.

Free Speech Systems doesn’t seem to have much of a website, just a contact form. Kind of hard to tell what they’re about, huh? So I guess that means a little more research. Let’s start with the domain name. …

More money seems to be spent by Free Speech Systems in the form of office space. This report from the Austin Business Journal states that office space was leased at the beginning of the year in Austin’s University Business Center by Free Speech Systems.

In checking Texas records, we find that the manager of Free Speech Systems is Alex Jones.

I would think Alex Jones would be listed as the owner or director, not manager, but maybe he’s both. But it makes one wonder, who owns Free Speech Systems Inc? Kelly lists herself as Owner/Manager in the emails Chris Arnold shared.

In looking at the documentation, it appears that Free Speech Systems is not in good standing with the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. I wonder why? It says it’s because, “This entity is not in good standing as it has not satisfied all franchise tax requirements.”

the person named as the corporation’s Registered Agent is an Elizabeth M. Schurig.

Looks like Ms Schurig is doing very well for herself, a Texas “Super Lawyer.” Alex’s former lawyer is/was a Super Lawyer too. Mr. David J. Sewell, who looks like a nice guy. Ms. Schurig seems to have replaced Mr. Sewell, somewhere between May of 2007 and November of 2007, according to public records. ...

... Super Lawyers don’t come cheap. Schurig specializes in “the design of complex estate and business plans for U.S., non-U.S., and dual-citizen clients, and in assisting such clients with their pre-immigration and expatriation tax planning.” 25 countries listed. And she “serves as outside counsel to several high net worth family offices.” ... This begs the question, why do the Joneses need someone with experience in dual-citizenship problems?

Code: Select all

In addition, you’d think a Super Lawyer wouldn’t let one of her client’s companies enter into a status of “not in good standing.” But what do I know from probably expensive Super Lawyers that specialize in dual-citizenship issues for people with a lot of money from 25 countries, and keeping up with Texas franchise tax requirements? Nothing.

She’s probably just busy dealing with something or another in some other country ... I’m sure the last money bomb money will most likely be enough to cover any late fees or penalties. ...

That’s a good thing, because then Elizabeth can have more time to take care of her other clients…like Holly B. Lev.[/color][/quote]

Maria
Archon

Re: Dark Forces - Alex Jones, Inforwars, and Jerome Corsi

Post by Maria »

excerpts from http://www.alexjonesmachine.com/betlev.htm

Bhavani Lev is actually Holly B. Lev, she changed her name. ... On the Organic India website her profile says, “It was the summer of 1996 when Holly B. Lev, an American traveller, came to India in search for answers to the void she felt in her life. Hailing from a wealthy family of Virginia,…” and “In the villages surrounding Kukrail, Bhavani (her Indian name) is an enigma.”

Code: Select all

This is all very interesting, especially when one understands to whom the “wealthy family of Virginia” refers.

In a 2007 article entitled “Organic Growth” the author descibes Lev as, [b]“Holly Bronfman-Lev,[/b] an entrepreneur who, he said, gave up a privileged lifestyle to devote her time to bettering the lives of Indian farmers.” That sounds very nice, a generous thing to do…but, wait a minute…did he say Bronfman?

The author goes on…”(she is the [b]daughter of Edgar Bronfman (Sr.)[/b], former chairman and owner of the Seagram’s Company).” Yep, he said Bronfman alright! ...

Edgar Sr., of course, has been a, shall we say, mover and shaker for quite some time. Some would refer to him as a mega zionist. The image above shows him jovially shaking hands with the one and only, Erich Honecker in Berlin in October of 1988. Edgar was in Berlin that day with some other notables like Peter Kirchner (chairman of the Jewish municipality Berlin) and Werner Jarowinsky

So, Holly B. Lev is Holly Bronfman, sister of Edgar Bronfman Jr., and she has given up her “privileged lifestyle.” Maybe that’s why she didn’t go to the Four Seasons turns 50 bash with big daddy and bro. But oddly, according to HITS Daily Double Holly owns 100% of Lev Group Ltd.

Business seems to be pretty good for Holly, as the above mentioned article states, “Bronfman’s family ties extend to a November 2006 deal, listed in the above-mentioned SEC filing, for a three-year licensing agreement with Lev Group Ltd. for the “distribution of Warner Music Group repertoire in Israel in digital and physical formats.”

Another odd thing for someone who gave up a priviledged lifestyle…she “holds approximately — 6,424% in – Treetops” Treetops, as in Treetops Acquisition Group LP as in the Federal Reserve System – Israel Discount Bank Ltd., Tel Aviv, Israel. Sure seems like Holly didn’t give up as much as is touted.

So enough about Mrs. Lev…this gets me wondering…[b]Elizabeth Schurig[/b] is Holly’s lawyer and [b]Elizabeth Schurig[/b] is Alex and Kelly Jones’ lawyer. HUH? Why do the Joneses have the same attorney as little ‘ol Holly Bronfman-Lev? Schurig probably doesn’t give many discounts, I mean once you’re working for the Bronfmans, I doubt there’s a sliding scale to accommodate less wealthy clients, but I could be wrong. Jones begs for money all the time. Does the money bomb money help pay for Jones’ high priced Bronfman lawyer? Hmmmm?

And how does Elizabeth feel representing someone who globally rails against the Federal Reserve and it’s evil ways; while she’s helping Holly B. manage things? Maybe Elizabeth just doesn’t listen to the show or watch any of the videos. She’s probably too busy. Whatever. Let’s look at those documents in Texas again.

According to Texas records, when [b]Free Speech Systems[/b] was born Nov. 16, 2007, the address of the owners (Alex and Kelly Jones) was listed on Dogwood Creek Drive. It is in quite a fancy neighborhood once you see past the wall. In fact, the Travis County Appraisal District has the house owned by “JONES E & K NICHOLS”, deeded August 30, 2007, with a current value of $725,965.00. Gee Alex, I guess you sold a few more DVD’s than I thought.

But wait, on January 3, 2008, Ms. Schurig assisted the Joneses again in respect to Free Speech Systems and filed a “Certificate of Correction” which deleted Kelly Jones at the Dogwood address as a manager of Free Speech systems, and changed Alex’s Jones’ address to 910 West Mary St. Curious.

But wait again, Ms. Schurig did the same thing to [b]Jones Productions LLC [/b]formed Nov.14, 2007. On Jan. 3, 2008, she filed a correction; but there she changed Alex’s address to 100 Congress Ave., 22nd floor.

Wait a minute, I know where that building is; it’s down by the “Bat Bridge.” It’s the location of Schurig Jetel Beckett Tackett, Ms. Elizabeth’s office. So now Alex’s corporate address is a Bronfman’s lawyer’s address?

Let’s look at those other Jones-owned companies.

How about [b]Prison Planet TV LLC[/b]? That entity was born Nov. 15, 2007 and shows the “manager” to be Magnolia Holdings Limited Partnership at the 100 Congress, 22nd floor address. But wait, on Jan. 7, 2008, busy little Elizabeth corrected the Certificate of Formation by altering the “Governing Authority” to become Alex Jones, at the 100 Congress, 22nd floor address. Curiouser and curioser.

Let’s look at [b]Jones Report LLC [/b]which was formed on Nov. 15, 2007 with Magnolia Holdings LP as the governing authority. On Jan. 3, 2008, busy, busy Elizabeth filed yet another Certificate of Correction which altered the Governing Authority to be Alex Jones….at the 100 Congress, 22nd floor address.

How about[b] Infowars LLC[/b]? It was formed Nov. 15, 2007 as well, and on Jan. 7, 2008, yet another Certificate of Correction was filed, altering the “Governing Authority” to become Alex Jones, at the 100 Congress, 22nd floor address.

So, what I’m seeing here is:

David Sewell taking care of business until summer or fall of 2007.

Alex and Kelly getting a fine house on August 30, 2007.

Elizabeth Schurig, with obvious connections to the Bronfmans, is now taking care of business for the Joneses and setting up several Jones companies mid November 2007.

Elizabeth Schurig stepping in and getting busy “correcting” company documents the first week of the new year 2008; taking Mrs. Kelly off of everything, and changing addresses. (Which makes me wonder in what authority did Kelly make the statement in Chris Arnold’s report that she is an owner/manager?) At $300 a filing, that adds up, too. At least a few more DVD sales would cover it, don’t you think?

The only company formed by Jones that has not been “corrected” by Schurig is[b] A. Emric Productions[/b] formed May 10, 2007. David Sewell is listed as organizer on the document.[/color][/quote]

Maria
Archon

Re: Dark Forces - Alex Jones, Inforwars, and Jerome Corsi

Post by Maria »

From: https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/09/goodb ... awakening/

The research on these pages (Part 7, specifically) actually dovetails nicely with this article – and Jones’ potential connections with Saudi Arms Dealer/Investor Adnan Khashoggi, and the Saudi/Mossad-backed Genesis Communication Network ...

The short of it is… Jones has ties to the Bronfmans, and through them, this Saudi billionaire Adnan Khashoggi – who is actually a Mossad agent himself posing as a Muslim, an Arabist – and they’ve spent years building up this Mossad-backed-and-operated network of companies in America – essentially acting as “conspiracy” gatekeepers. ...

Just when you think you’ve reached the bottom of the rabbit-hole…

Another Q posting, this time showing pictures of Alex Jones' businesses.
Bottom photo shows Jerome Corsi meeting some interesting international characters in Poland.

“Earlier this week, Corsi’s lawyer told us he was trying to set up a separate sit-down with Mueller’s office, which could make a grand jury appearance unnecessary,” Tillman reports. “But his lawyer isn’t commenting now on what happened.”

If you wish to read the rest of the article, please click the link above.

The conclusion of the stgreport may be a shocking revelation, but to me it makes perfect sense:

See, the author of that [NY Times Op-Ed] article is not anonymous to Q and POTUS. They know exactly who it is – and POTUS is playing up the “gutless” angle perfectly. Think like how he “fights” with Sessions on Twitter.

. . .

And I will repeat my assertion – no matter how unpopular – that I still think both Mueller and RR are “clean” (relatively speaking) and acting their parts in the plan.

It’s the only scenario I can see where POTUS gets to “wash his hands” of the whole thing, and look truly objective. . . .

POTUS and QTeam are perpetually keeping their enemies off-balance, and when you understand that, the whole thing becomes truly hilarious.

Alright.

I wanna see that Declassification land next week, Q.

Note:
POTUS = the President of the United States, President Donald Trump
Q = a team of military intelligence officers who advise the President and work directly with him
Mueller = Special Council who serves under Rod Rosenstein
RR = Rod Rosenstein who serves under the Attorney General, Jeff Sessions