NorCal and SoCal fires = Military-Industrial Complex terrorism?

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

NorCal and SoCal fires = Military-Industrial Complex terrorism?

Post by Maria »

Please listen to these videos before they are taken down by youtube:

Eyewitnesses in California have described "fiery space rods" or "fiery space bollards" that came cascading down like a hail storm. These weapons targeted certain locations. Most of the wineries were destroyed. Most places burned while a few escaped damage. And many people were killed or injured.

This was planned genocide? Have no doubts about it.

Was it in retaliation against Jerry Brown for labeling Monsanto's Roundup as cancer-causing? Most likely. Santa Rosa is not a conservative area, but is known to be anti-Monsanto. That the U.S. Military-Industrial-Chemical corporations would test their Star War weaponry on unarmed US Citizens is abominable and despicable.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

Re: NorCal and SoCal fires = Military-Industrial Complex terrorism?

Post by Maria »

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/weaponi ... ew-normal/

December 15, 2017

... Shrouds of mystery and intrigue surround the Santa Rosa and Northern California fires as they defy the laws of physics, while nearby trees, shrubs and greenery are barely scorched, homes seem to have vaporized into ashes, while, tell tale facts don’t add up.

Californians state, these are not the average raging forest fires like years past, many are claiming these fires are acts of weaponized assaults connected to the Smart Meters on homes and businesses.

Are the local Governments partnered with the Military Industrial Complex the true Arsonists?

For over 40 years, Corporations such as Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Boeing and others, have researched, designed, developed, and captured electromagnetic energy and elevated its power to create innovative Directed Energy solutions. ...

I have seen pictures displayed at weather.com of the Nor Cal fires. Some photos look like Directed Energy beams that were aimed at grape vines. Although some people claim that these were embers, the flash bang that I saw was more like laser beam advanced weaponry than a tiny ember.

Smart Meters appear to be a major culprit in the Santa Rosa fires where real estate connected to smart meters were totally leveled. On the other hand, trees and shrubbery on the burned lots were not set ablaze and neither were neighboring home that were not connected to the smart meter grid. If Star Wars weaponry were to be deployed from space or if Directed Energy beams were fired from helicopters, and if these advanced weapons were to target power lines leading to a smart meter, the electrical surge generated would cause one smart meter after another to explode and trigger destructive fires throughout the neighborhood. This is why having a smart technology on either the electric or gas meters is not a good idea. Even though the track record of smart meter technology proves that they are not safe and can easily explode, our utility companies are forcing these meters on us by leveling extra fees and fines for non-compliance. Incidentally, most of the smart meters are manufactured in China.

My dad worked on the Star Wars defense system back in the 1960 and 1970s. The stuff they were developing was top secret, and he said that the offensive destruction caused was awesome and indefensible. So why is the Military Industrial complex directing its star wars technology against us unarmed and defenseless citizens? And why is Jerry Brown, the Moonbeam Governor, demanding that California should burn and that there are too many people in California. He is advocating genocide.

Look at the Chinese connection.

A year or two ago, a Star Wars' Rod of God hit two areas in China causing massive destruction, terrifying flashing lights, and the sudden appearance of huge "sink holes." Mike Adams said that it was a warning call by the Military Industrial Complex partnered with Obama. Some of these sink holes that we are seeing around the globe could be the use of the USAs "Rod of God" Star Wars technology where huge rods are fired from secret satellites. HAARP, Lawrence Livermore Labs, and other secret governmental facilities have developed laser technology where they can beam lasers up into the different layers of earth's atmosphere causing superheated hot spots that can cause destructive weather patterns such as fire tornadoes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and extremely dangerous turbulent winds.

Not surprisingly, China and their wealthy citizens own most of the real estate loans in California by holding title on property mortgages as well as actual title deeds to many parcels of real estate in California. Who would suffer if California real estate were to burn? China.

Is the Military Industrial Complex waging a secret financial war on China? According to Mike Adams and others, the answer is YES. Basically, it is the same tactic that Roosevelt and the Military Industrial Complex waged on Japan and ultimately forced us into World War II where Japan was badgered and coerced into attacking Pearl Harbor.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

If lawsuits are successful against Smart Meters and the people can place blame on the Chinese-manufactured meters, then China could face penalties and the USA could use that as a reason to attack China.

Either way, it looks like China is being set up and that this might lead to World War III.

Which US company gave the smart meter technology to China? This would be the smoking gun.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Just mind-boggling information. Thank you, Maria, for that lucid writeup.

Is Jerry Brown saying those things ? I have always thought he was the biggest disaster. I can hardly believe he got back into the governor's office.

I shudder to think about the smart meter vulnerability. I think everyone is forced to have one, right ? There is no option to pay more and stay with the normal meters ?
Aren't they supposedly for the power company to be able to read the meter from the street, as opposed to intruding ?

Now about these real estate loans held by -- as you said, wealthy Chinese ? Are they really that much so ? We are getting a lot of Chinese tourists in Idaho all of a sudden, maybe due to affluence, not sure however --
so these investors from Shanghai [ ? ], Beijing are behind what ? The banks who hold the mortgages ? Do you have any idea how this process works ? This is the very 1st I had heard that Chinese are investing in American real estate. I wonder what percentage of California real estate is owned by Mainland speculators. I wonder, too, whether Taiwan is involved, or is lesser fry now, as far as economic might goes. So that Taipei does not have the wherewithal to invest in American properties.
This is all important to keep up on.

PS - about the attack on Pearl Harbor, I didn't realize that Japan was goaded into that. I knew of course about the fact that the US knew well in advance but let the ships burn just to obtain the shock value so that American citizens would demand entry into the War in the Pacific.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

Just mind-boggling information. Thank you, Maria, for that lucid writeup.

Is Jerry Brown saying those things ? I have always thought he was the biggest disaster. I can hardly believe he got back into the governor's office.

I shudder to think about the smart meter vulnerability. I think everyone is forced to have one, right ? There is no option to pay more and stay with the normal meters ?
Aren't they supposedly for the power company to be able to read the meter from the street, as opposed to intruding ?

Now about these real estate loans held by -- as you said, wealthy Chinese ? Are they really that much so ? We are getting a lot of Chinese tourists in Idaho all of a sudden, maybe due to affluence, not sure however --
so these investors from Shanghai [ ? ], Beijing are behind what ? The banks who hold the mortgages ? Do you have any idea how this process works ? This is the very 1st I had heard that Chinese are investing in American real estate. I wonder what percentage of California real estate is owned by Mainland speculators. I wonder, too, whether Taiwan is involved, or is lesser fry now, as far as economic might goes. So that Taipei does not have the wherewithal to invest in American properties.
This is all important to keep up on.

PS - about the attack on Pearl Harbor, I didn't realize that Japan was goaded into that. I knew of course about the fact that the US knew well in advance but let the ships burn just to obtain the shock value so that American citizens would demand entry into the War in the Pacific.

Oh, it is more complicit. Most of the U.S. Navy ships that were allowed to burn at Pearl Harbor were old ships (moth-balled ships). It was a set up, a real wag the dog show, and yes, all those Navy sailors were murdered as collateral damage. This is proof of criminality in the White House, a White House held captive by the Military Industrial Complex, which are filthy greedy corporations beholden only to themselves.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content/201 ... reek-fire/

SYLMAR (CNS) - As an ``extreme'' danger of wildfire persisted in the Angeles National Forest, fire officials predict crews battling the Creek Fire are about a week away from achieving full containment of the blaze, which has destroyed dozens of homes and scorched more than 15,600 acres in the hills above Sylmar.

The fire remained 98 percent contained as of Thursday night, with full containment expected by midnight on Dec. 23, according to Cal Fire.

The firefighting force was reduced nearly by half Thursday as the Los Angeles city and county fire departments ended their unified command arrangement and fire management responsibilities reverted to Angeles National Forest officials, authorities said. A little more than 300 firefighters were deployed Wednesday and 166 firefighters battled the blaze Thursday. ...

ONLY 166 FIREFIGHTERS. Moonbeam is allowing this fire to burn.

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content/201 ... 000-acres/

The Thomas Fire expanded to 259,000 acres overnight, making it the third-largest wildfire in California's history. That's forced new evacuation orders for residents in Santa Barbara County.

Sundowner winds pushing south from the mountains down to the coast are helping to feed the massive Thomas fire and drive it to the coast. The National Weather Service says wind gusts could approach 55 mph, making conditions difficult for fire crews who have been working on the Thomas Fire since Dec. 3rd.

Cal Fire officials say the blaze is currently 40 percent contained and it will likely take weeks before they'll be able to reach full containment. More than 1,000 buildings have been destroyed or damaged and another 18,000 buildings remain in jeopardy including some in the wealthy enclave of Montecito near Santa Barbara County. .,..

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content/201 ... day-night/

The 422-acre Skirball Fire in Bel Air is 100-percent contained. Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Erik Scott says crews finished digging a fire line around the blaze before 6:00 last night. The fire destroyed six homes, damaged 12 more and shut down the I-405 freeway in the Sepulveda Pass when it broke out December 6th. LAFD arson investigators say it was sparked by an illegal cooking fire in a homeless encampment. ...

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Thanks for the succinct updates : I really see information on the general media so tend to get behind.
Now the 3rd largest fire ? Incredible.
I did happen to see that a Greek Archdiocese Church of St Barbara - should have been celebrating her Day Sunday but must be on the New Calendar - was closed due to the fire. It doesn't seem like this happens often, a whole Church closed due to such a threat ?

I fear there may be more such evacuations, closings, rerouting of parishioners to neighboring parishes if this kind of wild phenomena is continued [ i.e. forced on various areas of California and the nation. ]

That does sound like a ridiculously undermanned firefighting team. Maybe some others will be coming from different states ?
Jerry B. is surely mentally ill.

I am glad to see the Bel Air fire is over. But it's such a top wealthy enclave that I can not imagine a - homeless encampment - anywhere near it. That is a surprise.