The Betrayal Papers (Muslim Brotherhood)

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

The Betrayal Papers (Muslim Brotherhood)

Post by Maria »

Has anyone read The Betrayal Papers or even heard of them?

http://joemiller.us/2015/03/the-betraya ... tW6PF8e.01

The Betrayal Papers: The Muslim Brotherhood Colonizes America and the Press Says Nothing

Introduction: The first four parts of The Betrayal Papers have presented a nearly unfathomable scenario: a takeover of the country by a foreign, hostile party. (See Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV.) [see above link for direct access to this four part series.) This supplemental article addresses the problem of Muslim Brotherhood infiltration in the nation’s capital and throughout the American establishment.

The Betrayal Papers, Part I: Under Obama, the U.S. has been Captured by the Muslim Brotherhood
The Betrayal Papers, Part II: A National Security “Smoking Gun” of Obama’s Conspiracy with Muslim Brotherhood
The Betrayal Papers, Part III: Obama and Muslim Brotherhood Conspire to Destroy America from Within
The Betrayal Papers, Part IV: A New Genocide, a New Islamic Caliphate Kick-Started by the United States

To understand the nature and evil of the Muslim Brotherhood, recall their intimate involvement with Hitler’s Nazi war machine and Holocaust. This genocidal syndicate has birthed virtually all major Islamic terrorist groups and their various offshoots. Financially, they have the backing of the Qatar, whose ruling Al-Thani family is likely the world’s richest family.

Within the United States, Muslim Brotherhood finger prints are on the administration’s biggest scandals: IRS targeting of conservative groups, eavesdropping on the press, the scrubbing of counterterrorism material of the words “Islam” and “Muslim,” NYC police murders in December 2014, Benghazi, and more.

In Syria and Iraq, to the extent that these countries still distinctly exist and are not viewed as part of an emerging Islamic caliphate, the Muslim Brotherhood is directly responsible for the rise of ISIS and the entire Arab Spring. The Obama-backed project to replace strongmen in the region (e.g. Mubarak, Gaddafi, Assad) is such a failure that Libya today is in a state of anarchy, occupied by ISIS’s bloodthirsty armies, who are training to invade Europe. ...

Who are the Coalition of Concerned Citizens:

The Betrayal Papers is a collaborative effort by the Coalition of Concerned Citizens, which includes: Andrea Shea King, Dr. Ashraf Ramelah, Benjamin Smith, Bethany Blankley, Brent Parrish, Charles Ortel, Chris Nethery, Denise Simon, Dick Manasseri, Gary Kubiak, Gates of Vienna, Hannah Szenes, IQ al Rassooli, Jeff Bayard, Leslie Burt, Marcus Kohan, Mary Fanning, General Paul E. Vallely, Regina Thomson, Scott Smith, Terresa Monroe-Hamilton, Colonel Thomas Snodgrass, Trever Loudon, Wallace Bruschweiler, and William Palumbo

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Lydia
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ex-HOCNA and searching

Re: The Betrayal Papers (Muslim Brotherhood)

Post by Lydia »

Wow. I don't know . It seems a little extreme.
As an American, do you think your government has become a tool of the Muslim Brotherhood?

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Post by jgress »

Well I grant Maria originality at least. Usually in these kinds of discussions the consensus is either the Jews, the Masons or the Jesuits. Cyprian also scores some points for calling out the British Royals, but as I pointed out, Lyndon LaRouche was there long before him.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

More on the Muslim Brotherhood by Brigitte Gabriel

This thread is ancient. Now we know that Hillary Clinton's secretary was part of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.