The Homosexual Agenda

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: The Homosexual Agenda

Post by Maria »

I will hesitate before eating rainbow trout. Love it, but I do not cherish those abominable deplorables from using yet another Christian symbol.

First, they took the Rainbow (God's promise) from us, now they want to take the Fish? Lord forbid.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

CLEVER !!!
Yes, I had thought to look it up to show exactly what I mean in case it hadn't circulated yet. But I cannot possibly contaminate my computer with such a search - !

I will check from the library after the 'holiday' tomorrow. I call that more penance than anything else. I will find it therefore in a couple of days. Like I say, the sticker looked so shiny that that made me suspicious that it's some sort of new fad.

I can still that man in the store, roaming around from aisle to aisle. He seemed to have no purpose, just checking this and that, walking back and forth. I am wondering now whether he had a secret assignation at the stationery supply store ? He looked way too worried to have been merely concerned about not finding the right manila envelopes...Also he hovered me too much for my liking, as if sensing my dislike for the abominable deplorables.

Agree that that is yet another underhanded trick of theirs. Glad you detected that right away.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

Barbara wrote:

CLEVER !!!
Yes, I had thought to look it up to show exactly what I mean in case it hadn't circulated yet. But I cannot possibly contaminate my computer with such a search - !

I will check from the library after the 'holiday' tomorrow. I call that more penance than anything else. I will find it therefore in a couple of days. Like I say, the sticker looked so shiny that that made me suspicious that it's some sort of new fad.

I can still that man in the store, roaming around from aisle to aisle. He seemed to have no purpose, just checking this and that, walking back and forth. I am wondering now whether he had a secret assignation at the stationery supply store ? He looked way too worried to have been merely concerned about not finding the right manila envelopes...Also he hovered me too much for my liking, as if sensing my dislike for the abominable deplorables.

Agree that that is yet another underhanded trick of theirs. Glad you detected that right away.

I found a picture online, whoever made this needs help! http://www.chromeautoemblems.com/images ... Emblem.jpg

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

I bet that's it. I will check it as soon as I am able to safely do so.
THANK YOU, Justice ! I can't face searching for such vile things on my sensitive computer. It might start acting up as a result, too.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Archangel Michael, Pray for all Euphrosynos Cafe forum participants to be 100 % SAFE and PRISTINELY PURE every instant of the day from all this horrendous energy which floats around everywhere in most countries today. Keep us immune from ever allowing any iota of this or any demonic activity to brush near us and prevent all annoyances via such persons or evil spirits to interfere in our lives ! !

That's it ! Thank you for checking around for that.

It is diabolical.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

I was looking for an envelope for a relative's birthday card [ the original had been an ugly chartreuse color ] when I suddenly caught sight an abomination - yes in the greeting card section !

There were placards to demarcate the various categories such graduation, wedding, etc. I thought i had misread this particular one. I looked again and indeed it read :

"two men in love"

I stared, appalled, at the greeting card in this category which read: [/color]

"For Mr. & Mr."
2 champagne glasses with some sort of party decor constituted the illustration.

Isn't this just disgusting ??? I hadn't much looked at a card section in awhile. This aberration must have snuck up during that interlude.

Again, Archangel Michael, please protect from ALL HARM and evil !

Last edited by Maria on Tue 27 June 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correcting color tags
Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

I thought to myself this 4th of July, How can we say God loves America? we can't.Though nobody else at the firework show agreed with me. Non denominational "Christians" need to realize Jesus doesn't "love you just the way you are" Jesus loves people who follow his teachings. Back when I was fighting with my mother, she told me that the pastor that should look at this forum to judge it recently left his "church" to fight for homosexual rights!