Princess Diana -- Murdered by MI5

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Princess Diana -- Murdered by MI5

Post by Maria »

Dated June 19, 2017 --

An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana. ...

Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out. ...

• “She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he’d received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I’d never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country.”

Asked why he didn’t refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained “MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can’t be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me.”

Click the following link to read the entire article: http://yournewswire.com/mi5-agent-kille ... ess-diana/

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

Re: Princess Diana -- Murdered by MI5

Post by Maria »

And a related article dated March 15, 2016:

...Princess Diana’s close personal friend and confidant Christine Fitzgerald has gone on the record for the first time and what she has to say will send shockwaves around the world.

• • Christine Fitzgerald confirms Diana was ‘murdered by MI6 at the behest of the Windsors’ ...

“Don’t think that just because they have cut-glass accents doesn’t mean they aren’t more vicious and criminal than the mob. They ARE. They will take out anyone who stands in their way. They will do anything to keep control.”

“MI6 had been monitoring Diana for years before her death. She was surrounded by staff who were actually working for MI6, many of whom she liked and trusted. She was always second guessing herself and everyone around her, always wondering if she was paranoid.”

Click the following link to read the entire article: http://yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth ... st-friend/

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Okay, so here are two news reports. One purports that the MI5 killed Princess Diana, while the other claims that the deed was done by the MI6.

What is the difference between British Military Intelligence 5 and 6? Or does it matter?

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

MI-5 is the domestic spy service, whereas MI-6 is foreign operations.
Surely this would have been accomplished by MI-5. Except if the fact that the demise of Diana occurred in France required mobilization of foreign operatives working for the British.

Seemingly the account of the retired MI-5 agent John Hopkins is more accurate. First, he claims he conducted the dreadful operation himself.
Second, he knows which agency is which !

The testimony of Christine Fitzgerald is more anecdotal. Perhaps she didn't distinguish between the 2 intelligence services. That may not have been her field of expertise.
She sounded authentic in her statement about the frightening barbarity of the so-called "Royal Family". They sound like glorified thugs.
Prince Philip was the son of Princess Alice of Battenberg, who did have serious mental problems, as her biographer revealed.

For a snippet of Philip's unstable early life :

"In 1930-31, the family fell completely apart. All four of Philip’s sisters, who were educated in Germany, married German noblemen and moved to Germany. Then Prince Andrew abandoned his wife and Philip and ran off to live with his mistress on her yacht anchored in the Mediterranean off Monte Carlo where Andrew quickly became addicted to the gaming tables.

"Philip’s mother collapsed under the strain. She suffered a nervous breakdown and was institutionalized in Switzerland at the famed Bellevue Sanatorium. That left little Philip all alone in Paris, with no one to care for him. He was only nine.

"Philip was then sent to England to be cared for by his maternal grandmother. But then she died. Next he moved in with his Uncle George, who, by 1938, was dead also. Philip was 17 at the time."
https://lisawallerrogers.com/2010/07/01 ... d-a-habit/

Honestly speaking, I have never liked Philip's face. He looks weak and cruel at the same time. I don't know whether Prince Philip was in fact the one who ordered the killing of Diana. But certainly it is worth considering. Christine Fitzgerald makes it clear that the Royal Family is cutthroat more than civilised [ British spelling ], which helps the casual observer to assimilate this unpleasant possibility.

Both people's disclosures are powerful revelations.

Probably Cyprian will be able to enlighten us better, as he researched and wrote about this matter extensively. [ Good that he doesn't offer his exact town in the Greater Seattle area ! Smart of him. ]