Please pray for a miracle (spiritual and physical)

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Please pray for a miracle (spiritual and physical)

Post by Barbara »

Is St Vincent Medical Center named for St Vincent de Paul ?

Well this sounds good, but there are so many terms I have never heard of, that it's like deciphering ...."Greek" - !

So the Meyer lemons and - what about Seville Bitter Oranges ?? - other citrus were supplying enough Bioflavinoids
to reverse the expansion that was occurring ?

I could think of some remedies to recommend but maybe you are all right as you are.

You know, this is the strangest thing that yesterday I ran into about 3 people who could NOT hear me though I usually
speak clearly and precisely, then I looked up the Master of Ceremonies at my debutante ball because I was going to
write up that post in the next day or two.

Surely enough, the article highlighted that his wife, Virginia M.B., had been hard of hearing and thus had endowed a whole institute
or something at the local University !

Its so strange all this at once about hearing difficulties.

I hope you are able to reverse the ear problems, whatever they may be in actuality -- as opposed to the reflected symptoms -- as well as the migraines -

Migraines are always caused by too many toxins in the system. ALWAYS>

I am glad you remembered to let us know, Maria.

How very nice that Fr Photi and other priests maybe and parishes and perhaps various Churches are praying for Maria's recovery

Hopefully others will read this thread as we go along and also add their prayers.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Thanks be to God for His mercy! Glad to hear that you are out of danger, Maria.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

Is St Vincent Medical Center named for St Vincent de Paul ?

Yes, it is.

Barbara wrote:

Well this sounds good, but there are so many terms I have never heard of, that it's like deciphering ...."Greek" - !

So the Meyer lemons and - what about Seville Bitter Oranges ?? - other citrus were supplying enough Bioflavinoids
to reverse the expansion that was occurring ?

I could think of some remedies to recommend but maybe you are all right as you are.

I am taking Lemon Bioflavonoid as it works best for me. However, bioflavonoids are found in many fruits and veggies.

Barbara wrote:

[You know, this is the strangest thing that yesterday I ran into about 3 people who could NOT hear me though I usually
speak clearly and precisely, then I looked up the Master of Ceremonies at my debutante ball because I was going to
write up that post in the next day or two.

Surely enough, the article highlighted that his wife, Virginia M.B., had been hard of hearing and thus had endowed a whole institute or something at the local University !

Its so strange all this at once about hearing difficulties.

I hope you are able to reverse the ear problems, whatever they may be in actuality -- as opposed to the reflected symptoms -- as well as the migraines -

Migraines are always caused by too many toxins in the system. ALWAYS>

Recently, sometime earlier this year, a female TV anchor at Channel 2, KCBS in Los Angeles started speaking in gibberish. After doing extensive tests, neurologists found that she and others were suffering from almost imperceptible migraines. Apparently, I might have the same problem as I was speaking gibberish to the doctor via telephone on Wednesday, and yes, I am chemically sensitive, so that surely plays a role.

Barbara wrote:

I am glad you remembered to let us know, Maria.

How very nice that Fr Photi and other priests maybe and parishes and perhaps various Churches are praying for Maria's recovery

Hopefully others will read this thread as we go along and also add their prayers.

Thanks to each and every person who has prayed for me. My husband and I appreciate the outpouring of prayers.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

May God continue to bless you and help you both, and may God help me a sinner through your prayers for me, dear Maria.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Nice of you to resurrect this thread, Icxypion.
I was wondering the other day how Maria was doing with this serious project.
I hope all the problems have abated for once and for all !

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

That is excellent news, Maria. Thanks be to God for such good news. How is your husband's health? I trust it is very good.