Dad in Hospital

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Tessa

Dad in Hospital

Post by Tessa »

:(

Please pray for my dad, Bozidar, who was admitted to the hospital today. He hasn't been feeling well for quite some time and today the fatigue and chest pains were too great so he finally went to the E.R. We thought it was heart, but thanksfully that all seems to be fine. His bloodwork reveal SEVERE anemia though, and him being a physician means he's already "self-diagnosed" himslelf as having cancer, probably colon; which he has suspected for some time. The hematologist will see him in the morning and we will know more then, and he will probably get the colonoscopy he is past due for soon too. Please pray for his strength, recovery, and to trust in God.

In Christ,
Tessa

Господе Исусе Христа, Синe Божји, Помилуј ме грешну!

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Will be praying for him

Natasha
Sr Member

Post by Natasha »

Prayers

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

How is he doing?

Tessa

Post by Tessa »

Well we got there on Thursday and he was with the oncologist having a bone marrow biopsy, he thought it could be leukemia I guess from the bloodwork. I was very distraught and fell into a sort of dispondency which very may have been augmented by crazy pregnancy hormones but my husband helped me through it and we prayed all night. Thank God we found out it is not leukemia but some weird thing called mylar or myloid displaysia which means he has a problem with his bone marrow not making enough red blood cells and therefore causing the severe anemia. It is not good but at least no chemo or further hospitalization for now. He finally accepted to get 2 units of blood and then thank God got out friday. We are not sure about everything until we send the work out to Bethesda, MD and this is all still preliminary, but hopefully he will be able to live a semi-normal life by being on meds and going for blood every two months. Thank you all for your prayers and please continue them for his strength.
In Christ
Tessa

Господе Исусе Христа, Синe Божји, Помилуј ме грешну!

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Tessa,

Thank you for the update! Please continue to let us know how he is doing.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Dad in Hospital

Post by Maria »

Please pray for my dad, Bozidar ...
In Christ,
Tessa[/quote]

Dear Tessa:

I am praying for your dad. I just lost mine. May our dear Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on Bozidar granting him healing and salvation.

Lovingly in Christ,
Maria