New private forum for Intra-TOC Polemics

News and updates pertaining to the Cafe itself, including policies and helpful information. This is also the place for users to pose technical questions or seek assistance in navigating the forum. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussion. No name-calling.

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

New private forum for Intra-TOC Polemics

Post by jgress »

Because many non-TOC (or even TOC) members may be scandalized by some of the polemics taking place between jurisdictions, I have set up a new private forum for these debates. Anyone who is confirmed to be a TOC member is welcome to contact an Administrator for permission to join this new forum.

All future inter-TOC polemics must be confined to this forum.

Jonathan Gress, Administrator

jgress

Re: New private forum

Post by jgress »

Non-polemical announcements pertaining to TOC jurisdictions may continue to be posted in the usual forum, of course.

Jonathan

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Thank you Jonathan.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

jgress

Post by jgress »

By "confirmed" I mean that I need to know for certain the member in question is a TOC member. This can mean either baptized or as catechumen.

Jonathan

Archimandrit Nilos

Post by Archimandrit Nilos »

Till now I have no access to the forum TOC-Polemics. Please give me the permission to do this. Thank you. +Archim. Nilos

stephendaniel
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROAC - Catechumen

Post by stephendaniel »

I also wish to access the private forum. I will give you any information you require. Thank you so much.

nyc_xenia
Jr Member
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Orthodox Metropolia

TO REGISTER FOR THIS SITE

Post by nyc_xenia »

Fr. Anastasios,

Your Blessing.

This stinks...Sorry, it seems almost everything is on private forums. <?> What's that about?

What is the point of the Forum, to HIDE what we think and say? Who exactly are we shaming or causing scandal to, that the very reason we joined the site to begin with, is now all being done in secret non accessible forums. Why have a forum if every other thread can not be accessed without specific permission ? We're not Masons nor Illuminati, we are True Orthodox Christians. Why is everything being stuck under a bushel?

In Christ,

Dcssa. Xenia

et vidi et audivi vocem unius aquilae volantis per medium caelum dicentis voce magna vae vae vae habitantibus in terra de ceteris vocibus tubae trium angelorum qui erant tuba canituri...