On the “Return” of the Euphrosynos Café

News and updates pertaining to the Cafe itself, including policies and helpful information. This is also the place for users to pose technical questions or seek assistance in navigating the forum. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussion. No name-calling.

Anastasios
Sr Member
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

On the “Return” of the Euphrosynos Café

Post by Anastasios »

Introduction

I was given ownership of the Euphrosynos Café, a Traditional Orthodox website featuring a forum and Orthodox resources [site history], in November 2008, when its founder Nicholas Stanosheck, a former deacon in the Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church, could no longer support it. He had hopes that I would be able to revitalize it quickly, and restore it to its former glory. I had recently been ordained to the priesthood by His Eminence Metropolitan Pavlos, and Nicholas thought a True Orthodox clergyman would be well-suited to the task of breathing new life in to the site.

At the time, I told him that I doubted I could do much with the site, due to time constraints on my end. For starters, I am a missionary priest, attempting to establish missions in North Carolina and surrounding areas. At present, I serve two missions in North Carolina (Raleigh and Greenville) regularly, and a mission in Charlottesville, Virginia 3-4 times a year. I have pastoral care over families who live far from a parish as well. I am the Director of Internet Ministries of the Holy Metropolis G.O.C. of America, and manage numerous parish websites.

Read more: On the “Return” of the Euphrosynos Café

Martha
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Chrysostomos II

Re: On the “Return” of the Euphrosynos Café

Post by Martha »

Thank you. I look forward to the "new and improved" Euphrosynos Cafe. Your work is much appreciated.