New member.

News and updates pertaining to the Cafe itself, including policies and helpful information. This is also the place for users to pose technical questions or seek assistance in navigating the forum. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussion. No name-calling.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: New member.

Post by Barbara »

^ I noticed that, too, Antonios. Amusing !
Sounds like someone I know...

Nadir, I actually haven't heard of any of those places ! I am surprised, for I visited many regions over some years.

Where is Veneto ?! Australia might be a little on the boring side ? Or do you like the open spaces, friendly people, I hear ?

NadirGP
Faith: catholic
Jurisdiction: none

Post by NadirGP »

by Barbara » Thu 26 September 2013 1:18 pm
Nadir, I actually haven't heard of any of those places ! I am surprised, for I visited many regions over some years.
Where is Veneto ?! Australia might be a little on the boring side ? Or do you like the open spaces, friendly people, I hear ?

Barbara,
You have to know that there are twenty regions in Italy. One of these 20 regions is called VENETO. The Veneto region is in the northeast of Italy right where Venice is, which is the main city there; in Italian, the Capoluogo. Australia is far from being a boring place. It is quite the opposite, actually. I do like open spaces very much so. In addition, the Australian people are in their own way very friendly; actually friendlier than the Italians are nowadays. I spent a year in Italy, in 2011, but I cannot say that I really enjoyed being there.

Nadir

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

Benjaminw1

Post by Benjaminw1 »

Dear All,

Am I allowed onto the private forums?

Love in Him
S benjamin

Priest Antonios
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolia

Post by Priest Antonios »

Benjamin,

Welcome to e-cafe!

I believe you would need to send jgress a message asking for access to those areas.

-Dcn Antonios

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Welcome Benjamin!

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.