Cimtière Russe Caucade a Nice pour le Sergianiste Patriarchat de Moscou

Converse in other languages not covered above.

Moderators: Maria, phpBB2 - Administrators

Archimandrit Nilos

Cimtière Russe Caucade a Nice pour le Sergianiste Patriarchat de Moscou

Postby Archimandrit Nilos » Mon 22 February 2016 10:49 am

http://www.exarchat.eu/spip.php?article1808
La querelle entre Constantinople (Istambul) et le Sergianiste Patriarchate de Moscou continue: le dernier réclame la cimtière de Caucade a Nice. Comment cette querelle prendra fin ? on se demande. C'est la face de l'Orthodoxie du Monde hérétique.

Barbara
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Re: Cimtière Russe Caucade a Nice pour le Sergianiste Patriarchat de Moscou

Postby Barbara » Mon 29 February 2016 1:38 am

The MP is claiming the age-old Russian Cemetery at Nice ?? That's ridiculous> There are a lot of emigres buried there, refugees from the "Reds".

This is big news. I need to read the article carefully, but I am glad to have learned about the quarrel taking place.

Thank you, Archimandrite.

Archimandrit Nilos

Postby Archimandrit Nilos » Mon 29 February 2016 8:11 am

The so called "Archbishopric of rue Daru", this modernistic ecumenistic parasynagogue of the "Ecumenical Patriarchate" (World Orthodoxy) is unfortunately in no way better.

Barbara
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Postby Barbara » Tue 1 March 2016 2:46 am

I looked up a little about the Cemetery out of historical interest. I had never seen pictures of it !
It's beautiful. Quite Mediterranean in appearance. Even the Chapel looks like it came from a Greek island.
I love the tiled roofs. Looks idyllic - as cemeteries go, that is !

I see Caucade is the name of the hill upon which the cemetery is laid out, southwest of Nice. I wonder how far out of town it is ?

Wow, what a prime piece of real estate to be fought over.

I copied the letter of Abp Jean, but fear the guggl translate won't accept it all ! That guggl translate got TOO picky awhile back. Now it's no fun to use.

Sure enough, my remembrance was correct that the cemetery was mainly filled with White emigres. Thus it seems that if any World Orthodox jurisdiction should have custody of it, that one should be Rocor-MP.

What does the present rue Daru "archbishopric" have to do with this affair except that it is on French soil ??

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Postby Jean-Serge » Thu 6 April 2017 7:02 pm

Actually, the cemetary is privately owned. It belongs to the cultual association that is itself affiliated to the Rue Daru. It has been like this for almost one century. In France, the Rue Daru has always been more important in size that the other Russian jurisdictions.
Priidite, poklonimsja i pripadem ko Hristu.

Return to “Other Languages”