"Neither Greek nor Russian" by Vladimir Moss

This forum is for polite discussions among the various True Orthodox Christians. Only confirmed members of TOC jurisdictions are permitted. However, TOC inquirers and catechumen may be admitted at the administrator's discretion. Private discussions should take place in DM's or via email. Formerly "Intra-TOC Private Discussions."

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

"Neither Greek nor Russian" by Vladimir Moss

Post by Priest Siluan »

Neither Greek nor Russian. Vladimir Moss on the Canonical Problems with the New Bishop Consecration for the Serbian TOC

http://www.portal-credo.ru/site/?act=english&id=395

Tryphon
Jr Member
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: "Neither Greek nor Russian" by Vladimir Moss

Post by Tryphon »

Can this man stay put for 5 minutes anywhere??? Like a termite eating through everything or a sea-worm which attacks the base of a ship and destroys it,this writer goes from synod to synod compromising one after another. what in His mind is left??? The Indiana Jones of Orthodoxy a raider of the lost ark,for Him the True Church. And since naturally His heart was not Baptised but only the physical body He has no peace. So with the Western nature taking over within the Man, He seeks to create His own Church. First It was a parish Church and now He has graduated unto bigger and better things,an entire TOC within a Historic Patriarchate. Will the Master allow them, Him Akakios-Efrosyne to partake of their bitter fruits from the accursed tree of Judas? Both Efrosyne-and Akakios are good students of their puppet master, they have been disloyal to everyone who has ever given them a Hand,that has never been nor will ever be a trait of True Serbs. For true Serbs it is death before dishonor. The action of these two in Serbia are known as Vuk Brankovic .
How long before we here of a "canonical ?" Reader married to a divorced women being proposed for Bishop? No one does anything for free especially people coming from a country where every exit on the road has banners showing their lodge. Saint Milutin and Holy Serbia will rise and expel this Virus.

Everything for Christ GOD ,but Christ for nothing.
Orthodoxy or Death.
Death or Freedom faith in GOD

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by Priest Siluan »

Are you with Bishop Artemije? If you are, please go with him, he is not true Orthodox, he is "Crypto Ecumenist" and he do not want any competitor in Serbia, who could be a threat for his "crypto ecumenist" ambitions.

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Post by jgress »

Tryphon, please moderate your words. You are entitled to your opinions, but slandering others about their private lives is beyond the pale (or asserting that someone's Baptism was not saving). If you cannot control yourself, you will no longer be welcome on this forum.

Despotovac
Faith: True Orthodoxy
Jurisdiction: Serbian True Orthodox Church

Post by Despotovac »

jgress wrote:

Tryphon, please moderate your words. You are entitled to your opinions, but slandering others about their private lives is beyond the pale (or asserting that someone's Baptism was not saving). If you cannot control yourself, you will no longer be welcome on this forum.

Finally! We thank brother Jonathan moderator.

ПРАВОСЛАВЉЕ ИЛИ СМРТ!

Tryphon
Jr Member

Post by Tryphon »

Priest Siluan wrote:

Are you with Bishop Artemije? If you are, please go with him, he is not true Orthodox, he is "Crypto Ecumenist" and he do not want any competitor in Serbia, who could be a threat for his "crypto ecumenist" ambitions.

Well it would be clever to have a hologram installed by jurisdiction for those here to like to hop around! ( Jgrees, this is just an idea :)

Would you please now show your evidence for your vile accusations of a Bishop defending both Christ's church and its Orthodox people? Just repeating something we heard or read by an "Orthodox writer" or jealous former craddle Orthodox atheists is worthy of a person who represents Christ at all times. I will wait for your proof of "crypto-ecumenism".

As for competition, Akakije went out of His way and Got into schism for his lust of power,will of course be suspended very soon,and when He ignores the suspension and tries to "serve" will automatically defrock Himself with that final illegal infraction. And if You read and hopefully you will, the letter where Akakios and His 2 followers ( serbian clerics ) wrote It clearly STATES we are losing parishoners (or maybe family members) they are going to Bp Artemije, already He has a few thousand belivers with Him . Batushka, Batushka you're a Man of the cloth it shouldn't be too hard to tell. What about the majority of pious belivers from the Serbian-GOC,would You abandon them and run for an illegal Hierotonia? Without making an effort to make peace,if need be to achieve it,pull your name out of the list of candidate ( well His was the only one :oops: ) and achieve peace alas as Svetitel Ioann did when it was between Him and Saint Philaret. That's why You should double your prayers for the sisters, where would He lead them in order to achieve His goals?
As for RTOC if memory serves me correct didn't they have a "crypto-Ecumenist" confession when they wanted to be with the Synod in resistance? After they were left at the Altar for Metropolitan Agathangel,the RTOC changed their confession to that very similar of GOC (except You still have Russian Priests Baptized like Catholics by pouring and sprinkling) but at least its improving by of course the influence of GOC,which is welcome if it is done for the truth and not to please Men and gain favor ( or communion with somebody/anybody ).
For most the capital T in True Orthodoxy is in the Greek Synods,they are comfortable and secure in their positions,and the Truth is most dear to them. Maybe that's why the talks with Tyhon took longer to see the demeanor of RTOC and their sincerity,and they received a failing grade all across the board,causing schism in Serbia and probably the after affects will be and are felt far and wide. I'm secure who I am and what I am and with whom I am. I am drinking as are all True Orthodox from the same bitter cup with Bp Artemije and Patriarch Irenej,but am not in official communion with them. One is alone isolated while the other has brought fire into the hearts of a nation that is chasing out the. Sowers of thorns of ecumenism and papism within The serbian Church, which is welcome by many traditionalists,the only ones who are against it are those whose personal plans are ruined.

Orthodoxy or Death.

Tryphon
Jr Member

Post by Tryphon »

jgress wrote:

I will try my best with your prayers br Jgress !
My assertion is that of which the holy Canons state that a Man and Women have to Be virgins and never married to another /and or divorced for a Man to become eligible for Priesthood. The first step to Priesthood is reader.
My other assertion was actually spoken by Saint Cyrill of Jerusalem,whom I quoted as He spoke of Simon the magician. Saint Cyrill as Your aware wrote the most extensive catechism regarding Baptism.
What about the "writer" and his article? Is He slandering anyone? He's slandering the entire GOC and pushing schismatic tendencies. But hopefully its what you know and not who you know.
Thank You for your support br Johnathan .

Orthodoxy or Death.