THE RUSSIAN IS THE SERB’S FRIEND FOREVER?

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

MoscowIs3rdRome
Faith: True Orthodox
Jurisdiction: STOC-bishop Akakios

Re: THE RUSSIAN IS THE SERB’S FRIEND FOREVER?

Post by MoscowIs3rdRome »

I think we have an Serbian ECUMENIST in here, dressed up as zealot, insider from the ''officials''.

Господе Исусе Христе, Сине Божији, помилуј ме грешног.

Tryphon
Jr Member
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Tryphon »

MoscowIs3rdRome wrote:

I think we have an Serbian ECUMENIST in here, dressed up as zealot, insider from the ''officials''.

M3R,

You are extremely close to being correct. I will have to choose my words wisely, not to be banned due to complaints from Despotovac. Here is a little riddle which is very well known in Serbian-GOC and has been the subject of much discussion. Who is the most responsible for making the last 2 schisms? The first unofficially within the Serbian-GOC and now officially with the Hellenic-GOC. And You can add as a casualty the future con celebration of GOC with the RTOC. I think you will find Your insider there. One hint, this person was/is very close to extremely well situated Serbian Ecumenist Hierarchs who are sworn enemies of ArchBishop Artemije and most responsible for the modernism within the SP.
Here's another hint, When this retired Bishop was asked about the Serbian-GOC a few years ago openly, He replied, We gave them ......so and so.......we are not worried about them at all. Who has the will and time to do a little detective paper work can figure it out in No time at all; just keep your emotions in check,so you do not fall for their simpity card, and You should have Your answer in No time.

Everything for Christ GOD ,but Christ for nothing.
Orthodoxy or Death.
Death or Freedom faith in GOD

Tryphon
Jr Member

Post by Tryphon »

Ask for verification, wife of Jovan the Dentist form Smederevo, she was a monk in SPC when that happened (there are not only few wittiness but a dozen for conformation).[/quote]

M3R,
You should have verification before printing such slander. You now take this responsibility upon Yourself. I don't need to ask anyone's verification and You should not gossip. ArchBishop Artemije has nothing to do with Rome. He received His PhD from Athens Greece, defending his dissertation on Saint Maximos the Confessor. You are quite confused. When Bishop Artemije was studying some people were playing music in punk rock skin-head bands. Now the latter want to teach the former of what is " Orthodoxy * kyrie eleison.

Orthodoxy or Death.

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Post by jgress »

Tryphon, Bp Artemije is not True Orthodox and that's final. Not a single TOC jurisdiction considers him such. You may keep your opinions about him, but he has nothing to do with the TOC struggle in Serbia that is the topic of this discussion. I forbid anyone to mention him again.

Tryphon
Jr Member

Post by Tryphon »

jgress wrote:

Tryphon, Bp Artemije is not True Orthodox and that's final. Not a single TOC jurisdiction considers him such. You may keep your opinions about him, but he has nothing to do with the TOC struggle in Serbia that is the topic of this discussion. I forbid anyone to mention him again.

Jgrees,

Actually ArchBishop Artemije has much to do with the Serbian-GOC in Serbia. If You go back to the February meeting with His Grace Kyr,Kyr,Kallinikos with the 3 rebellious Priests from the Serbian-GOC one of their Main reasons for a Bishop in Serbia was the fact that many from "their" group the ones who are now in schism,had previously left fr Akakios and went under ArchBishop Artemije.
As for your opinion that is fine, I on the other hand know for a fact that now numerous TOC synods consider Him 110% TO. Once the entire picture is presented to those who are not familiar with the entire surrounding situation they having True intentions realize who the Man really is. We know that the Abbess who went into schism was in your area and that one of Her goals was to Slander discreetly both ArchBishop Artemije and the Parishes loyal to the Serbian-GOC, so most likely you're under that impression which was relayed to You.
Pray the Master that when kyr,Kyr,Kallinikos is in Holy Serbia over the week-end something truly and Historic comes to fruitation.
When you're in someone's house it is proper etiquette to respect the established rules while dwelling there, So it is for the Host of the House to set the parameters and the guests are always free to leave if they do not agree.
Thank You for Your support.

Orthodoxy or Death.

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Post by jgress »

Which TOC Synod considers him True Orthodox? And what is this nonsense about Abbess Euphrosyne being on a mission to slander him? I think we've just about had enough of you, Tryphon. You can join your friend MoscowIs3rdRome on another forum, perhaps.